Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

All About Topbuzz And How To Make Money On It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All About Topbuzz And How To Make Money On It (658 Views)

Fastest Way To Make Money On Adsense / How To Make Money On Topbuzz / 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Topbuzz And How To Make Money On It by cybercrackerftp(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Hi geeks, there is a trending song outside on almost all social networks. Let’s talk about the song, it’s all about rapping and how to rap. A rapper must focus on three main things while forming raps which are rhymes, punch line, tally lines and many more. Let me explain them.

It’s a raw fact that audience and fans love to listen to rhymes and punch lines in rap songs. A good one can make their head swell up and end up smiling that’s not all the characteristics of good rap though, the lines of the rap must tally with what the rapper his saying in order to earn him more wow! Otherwise, fans spirit will turn down let me give example.

Yoh yoh when will you LEARN

Yoh yoh when will you EARN

You spent all your innocent data on all social NETWORK.

You spent your whole life searching for celebrities NETWORHT

You learnt that Dangote’s money is very very rOBUST

If you want to earn money and become your own BOSS

Then You must read this cool article about tOPBUZZ

Yoh yoh prayertitus in the building, yeah let’s stop here BROS.

Now back to the matter, you feel somehow because of the digression? Well, as a geek we have various way of tendering articles to our users in fact, am still on point (tally lines). I promise to always give you special openings on any article related to money. Say money! Oh my God say it very well. � lolz.

A week ago, I started seen posts and screenshots about topbuzz. But I ignored it all. But today, all my friends (80% are website owners) were hyping and talking about topbuzz one of them even said “my savior has come. Up topbuzz”. That’s why I made up my mind to do some research on it.

ABOUT TOPBUZZ

Topbuzz is an online community where posts and videos is been shared to public and money is earned in return. The more audience view on a post or video, the more the earnings.

Read more via: https://www.realgeeks.com.ng/2018/04/12/all-about-top-buzz-and-how-to-make-money-on-it/

(1) (Reply)

In need of someone too install a forum script / If You Have A Website For Sale (ENTER HERE) / How To Send Free Whattsapp Messages Free Of Charge On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.