Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Need Facebook Registration System Integrated On P H P website For Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Facebook Registration System Integrated On P H P website For Pay (340 Views)

Secure Login Registration System Php / Need Facebook Account To Buy / What Type Of Php/website Script Are You Looking For? Pay After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Facebook Registration System Integrated On P H P website For Pay by economia: 5:33am On Apr 13, 2018
I have read about login system with Facebook, but that's not my intention here because I have it already. I've been reading all around for Facebook's login system via oAuth 2.0, but I'm looking for a registration system through Facebook. I've also read about Facebook-like registration system, where you get a form that is styled like Facebook - Again, not looking for this one.

What I'm interested in is this:

(1) User goes to my website's native registration page.

(2) The user is shown with the common registration fields and a Register with Facebook button.

(3) If the user decides to use the Facebook button, he automatically skips over the normal method.

(4) User clicks the Facebook register button.

(5) If the user is logged-in to Facebook my website grab all the data somehow via oAuth (ID, Nickname, email) and register the user to my own DB.

(6)If the user is entirely logged out of Facebook when arriving at your site. In this case, my website would still display a "login with Facebook" button and when the user enters the Facebook login flow, they will be requested to sign into Facebook first. Once that is done, still as part of the flow, the user will be redirected back to the app sign up, and then back to your site all in one go.

(7) The user should be automatically logged-in to my website when the registration process is complete.

If you can give me the above 7 steps in one flow that will work perfectly on my PHP and not by try and error whatsapp 08033147591 or drop your number for me to call

(1) (Reply)

Is Yahoo Mail Down? / Software Classes At Prof Kenneth Dike E-library, Awka, By Tribe Nigeria / Why Nigerian Youths Need To Invest In Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.