Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. (535 Views)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by derachokolate(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Hello you all, a friend is pregnant and want to get rid of it, she cant keep the pregnant due reasons beyond considerations . She
needs help on kind of medication to take without going to the clinic or hospital. She needs the help of nairaland users as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by timwudz(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
U don give her belle finish, u con come here come dey ask how to abort?

NL looks like a hospital?

1 Like

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by IdeyFindWife: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018

E don tey, e don tey, e don tey!
Na me dey sample the Choco, choko
Na me dey sample the Shoko, shoko

Wanna hear something else?

Dunt kill that poor girl, you phurker! angry

It's bad enough people go evacuating fetuses in dinghy 1Room Abortion clinics all over the place, you want to start taking abortion-pill prescriptions over the net on NL? That's crazy!!

What considerations wouldn't warrant going to get help from qualified medical practitioners at the hospital?

Could you even begin to imagine all the complications that could arise? Would you know the solutions? Or, na so you wan take learn your own Abattoir Medicine?

When girls open leg for broke boys like you, they don't know you be SpongeBob, you lack a brain and even your liver is on loan. Na ur type dey make girls not want to cope with hustling guys.

If you kill that girl, karma go find you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by derachokolate(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

E don tey, e don tey, e don tey!
Na me dey sample the Choco, choko
Na me dey sample the Shoko, shoko

Wanna hear something else?

Dunt kill that poor girl, you phurker! angry

It's bad enough people go evacuating fetuses in dinghy 1Room Abortion clinics all over the place, you want to start taking abortion-pill prescriptions over the net on NL? That's crazy!!

What considerations wouldn't warrant going to get help from qualified medical practitioners at the hospital?

Could you even begin to imagine all the complications that could arise? Would you know the solutions? Or, na so you wan take learn your own Abattoir Medicine?

When girls open leg for broke boys like you, they don't know you be SpongeBob, you lack a brain and even your liver is on loan. Na ur type dey make girls not want to cope with hustling guys.

If you kill that girl, karma go find you too

Mr hustler and rich personnel , if I had impregnated a girl , I would state it there .
I used a friend , and that's a sentence that is very easy to understand ...........
Will you keep your itching finger for the next post ?
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by SoapQueen(f): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
derachokolate:
Hello you all, a friend is pregnant and want to get rid of it, she cant keep the pregnant due reasons beyond considerations . She
needs help on kind of medication to take without going to the clinic or hospital. She needs the help of nairaland users as soon as possible. Thanks

While in school, a friend took a drug and I started perceiving a funny fish smell around her. She kept saying she had menstrual cramps. Long story short, she opened up that she had an abortion with a drug. She was dying.

We rushed her to the hospital where it was discovered that the drug only removed half of the fetus. She had to go through the whole procedure again.

She was so traumatized that she got an extra year.

(1) (Reply)

Root Out All Sexually Transmitted Infection(stl) With Immediate Effect / The 15 Foods You Must AVOID If You're Planning On Having Sex Tonight / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.