Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) (38735 Views)

Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by zoba88: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2018
A brave son of Umuanuka by name Ikechukwu Uba aka Chukwuwetaego 1 of Nnewi singlehandedly killed the animal called 'edi' in Igbo.

Kudos to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-animal-killed-by-man-in-nnewiphotos.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by zoba88: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Eggcelent(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
grin

Nothing More To Say

4 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2018
Nice @ the Skinning.

7 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Eboski(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Enjoy yourself,more bullet to your gun.more meats to your family......

5 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Movic1(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol! First pic: The man is feeling like T'Challa T'chaka aka black panther 1 of Wakanda for killing an ordinary African civet cheesy cheesy grin

Baba Go kill lion before calling yourself brave undecided

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by AdaIhiala(f): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Are Nigerians allergic to wildlife bikonu? Do we even have a modern standard zoo in Nigeria? Everything na 'kill am kill am ' we dey. I hope we remain some for our children unborn,to avoid a situation where they'll have to travel abroad just to see what an animal looks like.... Just like our politicians travel now to treat even ear infections.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by alade112(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Movic1:
Lol! First pic: The man is feeling like T'Challa T'chaka aka black panther 1 of wakanda for kill ordinary African civet cheesy cheesy grin

Baba Go kill lion before calling yourself brave undecided

Lol cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2018
AdaIhiala:
Are Nigerians allergic to wildlife bikonu? Do we even have a modern standard zoo in Nigeria? Everything na 'kill am kill am ' we dey. I hope we remain some for our children unborn,to avoid a situation where they'll have to travel abroad just to see what an animal looks like.... Just like our politicians travel now to treat even ear infections.
Don't kill them till they bite off your tits

13 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by sonofthunder: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol, ordinary African Civet that eats rodents is what this nigga this feeling like hero on top? grin

So this is what he "Singlehandedly" killed? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by AdaIhiala(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Wiziman:
Don't kill them till they bite off your tips
Why would they do that? Am I suckling them undecided

5 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by wagazala: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2018
So when we are done eating all the Civets in the country like we did the Phytons, I wonder what animal we will move to next. Monkey perhaps?

6 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Black man! All we know is kill, kill, kill...eat, eat, eat. No mind of conserving or nurturing.

The other time I saw an unusually big antelope b the roadside. I pulled over to make enquiries.

Was told the antelope which looked like something was coming out of its anus was giving birth when the hunter saw it and hacked it to death. Felt pity for the poor animal!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Arewa12: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
OK
And in Australia you'll see this kind of picture instead.

15 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
wagazala:
So when we are done eating all the Civets in the country like we did the Phytons, I wonder what animal we will move to next. Monkey perhaps?

Thank God that phytons are going into extinction,

3 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2018
The true son of his father.

1 Like

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Fuckgodndjesus: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2018
See how you're prasing him saying he killed it singlehandedly like as if it's a lion or some other dangerous animal.

4 Likes

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
tips or tits sir? undecided
Wiziman:
Don't kill them till they bite off your tips
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Must we kill and eat 'everything' in Nigeria
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by cruzita(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Abegi !!!.any news about intimacy gadgets
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by kereman1: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Tchewwwww smthg wey i don c tire,

the meat is not sweet
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by rovher: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
AdaIhiala:
Are Nigerians allergic to wildlife bikonu? Do we even have a modern standard zoo in Nigeria? Everything na 'kill am kill am ' we dey. I hope we remain some for our children unborn,to avoid a situation where they'll have to travel abroad just to see what an animal looks like.... Just like our politicians trattirnow to treat even ear infections.
My dear... Im tired o

1 Like

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by kokakola: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
He just took an innocent animal to early grave... This is a case of Murder in Section 2(i) of the Animal Safety Law under the 1999 Constitution of the FGN. Four years jail term await that guy on bear chest in the First picture...
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
AdaIhiala:
Why would they do that? Am I suckling them undecided
Ada pls dont suck that edis own mine is better i mean my cucumber
Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by lirusehn(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
AdaIhiala:
I knew someone would post this poo.
So oyinbo no they eat meat?
He is supposed to cage the animal up and get paid by Buhari ko?

Dan Allah carry your yeye opinion common for here.
Arrant BS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Between the African rock python and the African civet I don't know who will go extinct first under this Buhari govt as hungry battered Nigerians kill them for food to survive .. Get your PVC Buharis incompetence is even affecting wild animals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Benefits Hilda Baci Will Get From Breaking Guinness World Record - Akpa Chigo / How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue / Can You Eat This Strange Cassava?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.