Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? (474 Views)

Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals / "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? by FinBalor: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2018
You see people, I get mad when people refuse to learn from there past histories!

This is a man that has never achieved anything in his life apart from being "Incorruptible" (WASH!)
He can tell that to the marines or his almajeric brothers!

Nigerians, have you people not noticed that since this man became President, he has always blamed the past administration from day 1! Thats his life achievement. If you give this worthless fellow another four years, it will still be garbage in, garbage out.

Yes! Buhari is a very worthless and ill fated human being. I say this without mincing words.

Let me proove to you people my point. Back when I was in the secondary school, we had teachers who were so complacent with work that they barely thought us anything! But at the end of the month, they received salaries. After secondary school and we all went to universities, did we all not try to keep up with the curriculum of the university even though we were handicapped from secondary school? Did we blame our past teachers in secondary for not giving us the foundation we need to study maths in the university? If you guys watch, serious students would move on and catch up with the new system. But the iddiots back in class then will continue complaining and procrastinating till its too late and nothing achieved!

These scenario is akin to what is happening to Buhari now. Yes! We agree that money was being stolen under Jonathan. But what were you elected for Buhari? Is it not to stop the robbery and reposition Nigeria?

Buhari when will you ever be useful in your very useless life? Must you always complain? Why not forget the past administration and focus on giving us a better life?

I have never believed in you and will never believe in you! There is a Latin Adage that says "Nemo dat, quod non habet". It means, Nobody gives what he or she does not have.

Buhari you dont have it and will never have it. I know you will probably win again because you have millions of zombies who still look up to you as a Messiah. Personally, I am saving up millions already just in case you win. I know it will be a very tough hell.

You are hopeless, useless, redundant, non progressive, ineffectual, ineffective, kaput, INCOMPETENT, pathetic, inept, retrogressive, renegade, broken retarrd, fruitless and not needed.
Re: What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? by FinBalor: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
I made this post prior before Buhari was attacked in the Senate! Such an irresponsible, sorry excuse of a President! To hell with you Buhari!
Re: What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
He has not achieved much no doubt but your write up is full of hate and misconception. Be pragmatic and constructive in your criticism

1 Like

Re: What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? by Sirjamo: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
He has achieved more than 1000 of your lineage will ever dream of achieving in 60000 years. Were
Re: What Has The Useless Fool Called Buhari Achieved To Consider Recontesting? by Idrico(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
What have you achieved than the N5000 given to you by PDP to buy data.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Stella Oduah Reveals What Boko Haram Understands More Than Nigerians / 2019: Pastor Bakare Receives Sowore At Latter Rain Assembly / $16.8b NLNG dividends,not remitted to Federation Account-Executive Sec.NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.