Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) (24429 Views)

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Yinxies(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Very pretty
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Go girl.....dnt mind hypocrites as if its only married people dat can give birth..its a matter of choice my darling,as long as u can take care of ur baby......even me wud like to have a child now..cute baby
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Uwandiege(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mac2016:
Confirmed!

Real Madrid out!
Mac2016:
Confirmed!

Real Madrid out!
Mac2016:
Confirmed!

Real Madrid out!

i see Real & Liver in final

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
I know u are more concerned about your Brest and shape , but pls madam breastfeed the baby well
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
my concern is let the baby grow up so that i'll go and lash her very well.
you understand nah

Paedophile alert!!
Receive sense ijn
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by kidneystones(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
yomibelle:
Bayern vs Madrid
Liverpool vs Roma

Gbayii .. Jor baba mi .. ?? Who is om , who is away pls?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by limitless777(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
I love babies....
the

R U SERIOUS. U don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Shedrack777: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
valdes00:

The same thought another guy will be having for ur daughter as soon as you give birth to her... you understand na
i understand nah
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Shedrack777: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Simplep:
Go girl.....dnt mind hypocrites as if its only married people dat can give birth..its a matter of choice my darling,as long as u can take care of ur baby......even me wud like to have a child now..cute baby
you will need a man's sperm through either sex or A.I. to get pregnant. its not just by mouth
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
limitless777:
the

R U SERIOUS. U don't mean it.
including baby mama's
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Shedrack777: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
nan1:

MUMU GO AND BORN YOUR OWN SO THAT ANOTHER PERSON WILL LASH HER NONSENSE
hypocrite! as if you're not lashing other people's children. imkpokiti!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Shedrack777: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

My God! Are you well? Thankfully, many guys are waiting to get a taste of your female offsprings' cookie. Smh.
you mean our daughters?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
valdes00:

The same thought another guy will be having for ur daughter as soon as you give birth to her... you understand na

I just don't understand people like that poster...hot stupidity!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Tabitha03(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by limitless777(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

including baby mama's
That's good Bro.
HAPPY LOVE
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by limitless777(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

including baby mama's
That's good Bro.
HAPPY LOVE
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by valdes00(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I just don't understand people like that poster...hot stupidity!
Intended leader of tomorrow .....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ayam not understanding na oyinbo got her pregnant her baby lookalike baby day out movie baby boy
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Daughter, Ryn Roberts Cover Agoo Magazine (photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Dem done come oh
(Shh) but I heard that Ghanaians take drugs to lighten the skin colour of the babies in the womb cheesy (shhh no laugh too much)
E be like na wetin Yvonne done go do come back no now take your eye look am you see grin
smh...the baby is bi-racial

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Dazzles In Complete Fashion Magazine Photoshoot / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.