Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online (785 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / See First Real Image Of Xiaomi Black Shark, World First Truly Gaming Phone / First Real Image Of Samsung Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S9+ Surfaced Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online by TechZiga: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2018
After been listed online weeks ago, the first live images of the Moto G6 Play has been leaked online. The smartphone is expected to come featuring 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display with a 1440 × 720 pixels resolution.

The Moto G6 Play, may likely come in two variants the first featuring a 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, and the other coming with a 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage. The smartphone is expected to be powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4GHz. Moto G6 Play will be running on Android 8.0 (Oreo) backed by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging. See rumour specs below.

Source: http://www.techchairman.com/2018/04/real-image-of-moto-g6-play-surfaced.html

Re: Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
this one now na Wetin? resurrection of motorola?
Re: Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online by guji12(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2018
OneSentence:
Hehehe.. na Moto. Back from d dead
Re: Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online by TechZiga: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Motorola has been around for sometime now just that it is not what it use to be.
OneSentence:
Re: Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
TechZiga:
Motorola has been around for sometime now just that it is not what it use to be.
true...that's why I used the word resurrection. I still reefer the days of Motorola razor
Re: Real Image Of Moto G6 Play Surfaced Online by TechZiga: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Men you are right. I can never forget the days of the motorola razor phones
OneSentence:

true...that's why I used the word resurrection. I still reefer the days of Motorola razor

(1) (Reply)

Glo 4g Lte On Camon Cm / Drop Your Verizon, Att & Sprint Postpaid Accounts / How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.