Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) (37114 Views)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
Then, He should be proud to have this brave man as his grandfather.

She's proud of him

1 Like

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2018
skarlett:

She's proud of him
Lol, okay, we're proud of She
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by neonly: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

If eventually I'm going to die, this is how it will play out;

At the age of 158, my body will not be weak, and my penis3 will still be agile and kicking.

I will ruminate over my achievements, the people I made happy and those who killed themselves fighting me

Then I'll call my wife, make hot, fast and furious sex to her. Then go taKE a shower.

Then I will pray to God that I want to be with him.

Then I will go to sleep and quietly join the lorrd.

I will never die prematurely in any form.

Then the nation will declare 7 days praying and fasting.

Then my flesh will be given an international burial while in heaven, I'm looking down on the people of the earth with smiles.

Then I will join the angelic trumpeters to blow the final trumpet.

Then I will join Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel with our swords to come and eliminate people who have the kind of evil mind buhari has

....and then the earth will be a safer place again.

...and then the kingdom of God will come and reign all over the earth.

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2018
neonly:

You need it more
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by neonly: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You need it more

Peace

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by starbn(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
life of abandant Grace. ..... he lives a legacy. I hope his children will follow his footprint.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by starbn(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
life of abandant Grace. ..... he lives a legacy. I hope his children will follow his footprint.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Deji63: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Rip baba. You did well.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

At the age of 158, my body will not be weak, and my penis3 will still be agile and kicking.

I will ruminate over my achievements, the people I made happy and those who killed themselves fighting me

Then I'll call my wife, make hot, fast and furious sex to her. Then go taKE a shower.

Then my flesh will be given an international burial while in heaven, I'm looking down on the people of the earth with smiles.

Then I will join Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel with our swords to come and eliminate people who have the kind of evil mind buhari has

I can't wait to see this block buster movie
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by bettyLad(f): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

lolz .I was enjoying your wishes until u mention buhari , if wishes were horses ,beggers ll ride .
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by patchsk(f): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Thanks.

You just made my day!

You can fantasize dear!
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Evince(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
So because he is old and finish calling his children and died means he knows he was going to die.

Coincidence says that death came after his calls
Smhos ppl will say he knew his death day that's why he came and do Bible study

because he pointed where he will be buried doesn't mean he knew of his death day. Instructions can be giving to d children and death comes anytime

Unless he took a poison or was about to be killed by sm1, nobody knows his death day. The heart beat is not controlled by us. It stopped pumping when it fails so old man did nothing

Church ppl can lie eh. Always making up stuffs
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by djoe21(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
kelsgal:
It only takes a man that has the grace of God in him to know when he will die...RIP Sir

...we all have the grace but virtually none of us know when we will die.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

WAKE UP WAKE UPPP! Were you having a nightmare? go and take your bath breakfast is ready!
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

I can tell you've been smoking that shit grin

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Luminee(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
All Nigerian politicians that have in one way caused the death of innocent citizens for their own selfish gains will never die a good death.

Aase gun!
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

E b lyk say u don use Tramadol with codeine undecided

1 Like

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Luminee(f): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
thunderbabs:

E b lyk say u don use Tramadol with codeine undecided
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
is he one of his childrens?
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

And then you wake up suddenly and realized it was a dream all this while.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
ConcernedNL:
The death of the righteous
correct
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by mayorola(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Eemo wolu
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by mayorola(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tolbanks:
Eni ire lo embarassed
Eemo wolu
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Damicares(f): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Hahaha ha lol
very funny
Wetin bring Bihari matter come this one now.
Lol.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Kingxway: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
I pray I die joyfully like this at very old age
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Expl0rers: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
lol

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
I so much love courageous people. He was not scared of death. He made it look so easy and made death look so foolish. Exactly the same way i will go when my time comes.

Furck death mehn, nah poverty me i fear pass

Sleep well sir.

Poverty bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by kennisman(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Receive divine sense my son in Jesus name.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by kennisman(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Receive brain my son. Ur brain needs auto reset.
Re: 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
cchiagom:

Poverty bad!
My dear, nothing bad reach poverty. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 / Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.