Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Europa League Semi Final Draws - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europa League Semi Final Draws (663 Views)

Uefa League Semi Final Draws. / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles May Reach Semi-final – Nwankwo Kanu / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europa League Semi Final Draws by liljaydee(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Arsenal Fc VS Athletico Madrid

Marseille VS RB Salzburg

whats your predicts onn these fixtures?
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by NORSIYK(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Definitely Athletico Madrid vs Marseille final
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2018
atletico vs Marseille final
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by liljaydee(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2018
but Arsenal seems to always past through Spanish teams with ease.... only when Barcelona era came

NORSIYK:
Definitely Athletico Madrid vs Marseille final

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by Samot4life(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Arsenal all d way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by 3rdeye1(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
What date is the match pls ?
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by NORSIYK(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2018
liljaydee:
but Arsenal seems to always past through Spanish teams with ease.... only when Barcelona era came

That was in the past, I dont see Arsenal going through at expense of Athletico Madrid
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by Jaytecq(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Arsenal vs Atletico
26/04/18 First leg (England)
03/05/18 Second leg (Spain)
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by Rockyrascal(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
liljaydee:
Arsenal Fc VS Athletico Madrid

Marseille VS RB Salzburg

whats your predicts onn these fixtures?
I have been patiently waiting for the arsenal vs athletico Madrid draw since the round of 16 but it didn't happen; now that it as happened the teams that could have likely progress to the finals of this competition were drawn to play each other.

I think arsenal will crash out in this stage, that is they won't win either of both legs. I predict athletico Madrid to progress to the finals.

In the other fixtures, I believe anything can happen. Salzburg as performed brilliantly in this year's competition am not surprised they made it this far to the semi finals; Marseille should be wary of them, if they want to knock out a team like Salzburg which I tipped as the underdogs of this tournament, then they must deliver a brilliant display as seen against leipzig in the quarter finals. I predict Marseille to knock out Salzburg because of the sheer individual brilliance they possess as assets in their team.

I predict a Marseille vs athletico Madrid finals.
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by liljaydee(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
but i see Arsenal heading to the final

Rockyrascal:
I have been patiently waiting for the arsenal vs athletico Madrid draw since the round of 16 but it didn't happen; now that it as happened the teams that could have likely progress to the finals of this competition were drawn to play each other.

I think arsenal will crash out in this stage, that is they won't win either of both legs. I predict athletico Madrid to progress to the finals.

In the other fixtures, I believe anything can happen. Salzburg as performed brilliantly in this year's competition am not surprised they made it this far to the semi finals; Marseille should be wary of them, if they want to knock out a team like Salzburg which I tipped as the underdogs of this tournament, then they must deliver a brilliant display as seen against leipzig in the quarter finals. I predict Marseille to knock out Salzburg because of the sheer individual brilliance they possess as assets in their team.

I predict a Marseille vs athletico Madrid finals.

Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by engrjacuzzi: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
If Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League, what happens to that remaining third/fourth spot? Depending on where Liverpool finish of course. Does it get transferred or something to another country?
Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by Rockyrascal(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
liljaydee:
but i see Arsenal heading to the final

that's your prediction...arsenal is an A-list team, so they can.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool's Assisstant Coach, Zeljko Buvac Quits Job After Fight With Klopp / 5 Key Lessons As DR. Congo’s Leopards Cage Eagles At Home / World Cup 2026: Canada, US & Mexico joint bid wins right to host tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.