Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert (37715 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by BadBradley: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Move on angry woman. You're obviously still hurt, while pretending to have joy.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by crafteck(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Omo, na yoruba demon... Sorry igbo wizard
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by DrHighchief(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wetin concern u?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Engr1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oya de person up me

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Donjazzy12(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Nna see this part ni He had one with a police officer while he was dating Mimi, had a daughter Jasmine with Mimi when they were married and impregnated an American lady while he was still married to Mimi.

Some men are s*cum seriously. They just can't keep it inside.

You are so stupid it makes me tremble! Men don't get pregnant, women do. So why blame a man for that? Didn't the woman know she will get pregnant? You are very very stupid and represent those loosing crop of young boys in Nairaland saying all manner of rubbish against their gender to get a sympathy fucck from women.
You are completely worthless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by chukzyfcbb: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Na now u know say he can't pay bills, but when he was chyking you with meatpie and ice cream, all you were saying is He is so caring.
.Get out of here with ya mumu story!

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
okay... move on... ... smiley
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by aalangel(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why is that actors cannot spell??

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
The thing pain her grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Sparkies85(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
iihtNigeria:
Where is the Advert?
I think he is the one on flex condom
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by daniecrown06(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
raphealolami:
Make the guy no chop?
I tire o
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
jossyboy123:
For today's fixed match, kindly chat me up on whatsapp: 08149635884. Our recent winning tickets always speak about us.

Guy when you go get sense?

Time is running out oooo
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by OtunbaJ: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Issokey
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by xtervaganza(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Apparently this one is still pained.

You left him and he's not crying about it. What's now your business with his life? He's broke? But he smashed you and got you pregnant

Nonsense
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Obason22(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
He is trying to establish baby factory in a different country.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by RedboneSmith(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
So is she saying if she is paid good money to do a Joy soap advert, she will not do it because she doesn't use Joy soap?

It's just a f--king advert, and he is an actor just getting paid to do a f--king job! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by wellmax(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
See painment
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Thewesterner(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
You claim he's broke... He's hustling... You're complaining

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by bettyLad(f): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
oh, the flex condom guy , they really picked the right person for that advert . dude look like a player ,act like one and sound like one .not surprised . sorry oh madam Mimi ,I guess u fell in love with looks not minding if he is broke or not now your eye don clear .
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Sagay212: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Vinstel:
You didn't notice he was half dozen when you were opening your legs and shouting in excitement while enjoying his dick undecided

lol...nor mind all these women...that guy go sabi knack well for more than 3 women to dey open leg for am... they always enjoy the knacking but will be pretending and come out crying if anyother woman shares the di.ck with them. They like to colonise good, sweet and quality cassava.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Sagay212: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are so stupid it makes me tremble! Men don't get pregnant, women do. So why blame a man for that? Didn't the woman know she will get pregnant? You are very very stupid and represent those loosing crop of young boys in Nairaland saying all manner of rubbish against their gender to get a sympathy fucck from women.
You are completely worthless

somebody please give this man a crate of Heineken and sweet, quality pussy to impregnate... if man wan phuck woman, why the woman no show say she dey responsible by insisting he uses condom so she doesn't get pregnant. Most ladies will be the one begging you not to use condom, they'll be saying they don't enjoy sex with condom blah blah...Some would even refuse to allow you phuck if you insist on using condom. but by the time you knack the well and shoot the sperm straight into their ovaries, the sweet phuck will make them forget that they could get pregnant and when they do, they try to colonise and own the sweet di.ck alone and if it doesn't work, they start tripping and yapping trash all over the internet.

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Actually he is the best man for that advert.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by talk2percy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
As if she no dey fuk other men without condom...mmmtchewwww
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Dapson932(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tessyama1:
In a new post on her Instagram page, Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe, threw shade at her estranged husband and fellow actor, Charles Billion.

Charles who recently did an ad campaign for certain brand of condom, has three children from three different women.

He had one with a police officer while he was dating Mimi, had a daughter Jasmine with Mimi when they were married and impregnated an American lady while he was still married to Mimi.

Mimi threw jabs at him for doing a condom campaign after fathering three different children from three different women. She wrote;

"So I was jus reading a script that got me thinking ... what makes some men sooo ?irresponsible ... I ve thought soo much and I don't just understand .is it Upbringing or family orientation or showbiz or infact it's crazy .. how can u ve babies with 3 diff women .. u don't and cannot pay bills for any of your child cos ur broke round the clock and u still go on to impregnate another .. is it a cause from the devil himself .. so now u ve diff children growin in d hands of diff women u don't even make an attempt to assist or co parent ..this women re struggling to keep up and fight for there child's best .. and u ve d gut to do a condom advert ..hell will even reject you ? ..goodpart is the table turns around and Favour's d women like me .. ? the joy of becoming a parent is unmeasurable I wonder why some parents choose to be a Judas .. God help u..Ladies beware of such halfdozen typo men #findadozenfull# ?"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-shades-her-estranged-husband-in-new-instagram-post.html

And the Hediot dey bear billon grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by ngwababe(f): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tessyama1:
In a new post on her Instagram page, Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe, threw shade at her estranged husband and fellow actor, Charles Billion.

Charles who recently did an ad campaign for certain brand of condom, has three children from three different women.

He had one with a police officer while he was dating Mimi, had a daughter Jasmine with Mimi when they were married and impregnated an American lady while he was still married to Mimi.

Mimi threw jabs at him for doing a condom campaign after fathering three different children from three different women. She wrote;

"So I was jus reading a script that got me thinking ... what makes some men sooo ?irresponsible ... I ve thought soo much and I don't just understand .is it Upbringing or family orientation or showbiz or infact it's crazy .. how can u ve babies with 3 diff women .. u don't and cannot pay bills for any of your child cos ur broke round the clock and u still go on to impregnate another .. is it a cause from the devil himself .. so now u ve diff children growin in d hands of diff women u don't even make an attempt to assist or co parent ..this women re struggling to keep up and fight for there child's best .. and u ve d gut to do a condom advert ..hell will even reject you ? ..goodpart is the table turns around and Favour's d women like me .. ? the joy of becoming a parent is unmeasurable I wonder why some parents choose to be a Judas .. God help u..Ladies beware of such halfdozen typo men #findadozenfull# ?"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-shades-her-estranged-husband-in-new-instagram-post.html

After you don Bleep up? If na first wife talk this thing now, I for know wetin to talk. Rubbish!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by princejayboss: 3:02am On Apr 14, 2018
As if she has a wonderful home citing upbringing... lol

Babe some of us who are close knew the story even from Umuelem Achi

Someone should tell my sister to shut the Bleep up
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by emmk: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2018
It's not his fault. Whoever gave him the contract should have done a background check on him.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tessyama1:

How come.she did not know it was a community prīck? What exactly was on her mind when she was spreading her legs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: Mercy Aigbe Helped Me Make Over A Million Naira In Less Than 24hrs / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.