Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos (30688 Views)

True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / What Buhari Told APC, PDP Leaders When They Visited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
hmmm.... ... smiley… coup plotters.
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by seangy4konji: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
where r the kids in PMBs picture?
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
How come they compiled thiefs Except Musa Umaru Yardua

Even Tinubu has to mke the list?
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Assassin101: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
the Nigerian leadership is just an endless loop of re-cycled crooks
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by thaoriginator: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nonsense!

Check better pictures below and thank me later or no thanks even undecided

1 Nasty Nas and Tupac Shakur

2 Ressurectah aka RZA of Wutang Clan

3 Big L and Jay Z

Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by RexTramadol1: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yar'adua's pix is jst so normal

That guy has been simple since time immemorial

death do mistake on that man, who cld it av taken?
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by EYIBLESSN(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
bjayx:
All the past leaders yiu showed here r rogues

Yat'adua is not a rough.
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by beeblack: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin tongue :Pme I dnt want wallah o nd i dnt like tribalism o. where is ojukwu's picture or any representative ;Dme I dnt want wallah o nd i dnt like tribalism o. where is ojukwu's picture or any representative
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by sowore2019: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Youth is taking over! #Sowore2019

Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Ejegbleje(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari has been looking old from his youth.
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by ipobarecriminals: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
undecided where is d pic of dat man wey rum go CIV and Aguiyi ironsi own.Wey yakubu Gowon,babangida,Shoneka,Abacha own
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by ajebuter(f): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
I don't like him for anything ,but l must admit Buhari was extremely handsome as a young man...

As a military head of state, he looked very good in and out of military uniform

Even as an old dinosaur, he is OK for his age..
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by nograv: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmm crooks in the making..

Wish I had a time machine, I would go back and end all of them..

Except for Murtala he seemed good..
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Follygunners: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gob bless Y'ardua's heart! Very humble fellow.

Dem dem no go too like dis ooo grin
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by yazach: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sappro22:
They were really young when these were taken
See photos below grin

Buhari my president

Handsome
Cute
Integrity
Transparency
Discipline
Honesty

PMB till 2023

Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by cooltola(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dear Heavenly Father, we pray for our country that your Mercy and grace extend to Our no so liked leaders. Please give them wisdom , excellence vision to direct our dearest Nigeria to the right directons
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by YoungLionken(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sir Umaru Musa Yaradua, the only man with good intentions for Nigeria but was cut short by death! How painful, but God knows the best
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by revontuli(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari was quite ugly, he looks better in his old age.
Yar'adua was a very handsome man.
I'm not Nigerian and don't know much about Nigerian political history, but it seems Yar'adua was beautiful inside as well as outside, judging from the comments here.

Was the only non-corrupt and good leader in the past?
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
If that is Tinubu, then what happened to him with the way he looks now? Op re u sure that is not a mistake?
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by emmasege: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Look at the pictures of the wives of Yar'Adua and Buhari. Their heads were not covered. I saw an old picture of Sanusi's first wife also when they were still dating and her's was not covered too.
Those happened before the encroachment of political Islam in Nigeria. This new wave started around just 25 years ago. It was the case in many countries in the Middle East too. With this new wave, radicalism rose and is rising. Muslims started becoming more withdrawn from non-Muslims.

Just thinking aloud though angry undecided
You are very much on point!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Buharimustgo: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
The Yar Addua's are the most beautiful of them all both in physical and administration wise.I'm highly proud of them.

Seconded, the guy is exceptional, humble in spirit
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by popsyleo1: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Where is GEJ? Tribalism still on
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by ariesbull: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Follygunners:
Gob bless Y'ardua's heart! Very humble fellow.

Dem dem no go too like dis ooo grin

Now I see your leaning
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Look at the pictures of the wives of Yar'Adua and Buhari. Their heads were not covered. I saw an old picture of Sanusi's first wife also when they were still dating and her's was not covered too.
Those happened before the encroachment of political Islam in Nigeria. This new wave started around just 25 years ago. It was the case in many countries in the Middle East too. With this new wave, radicalism rose and is rising. Muslims started becoming more withdrawn from non-Muslims.

Just thinking aloud though angry undecided

Exactly. There's also a video of a former Egyptian president making fun of the Burqua and hijab..pictures of beautiful women in Afghanistan with modern dressing.. Political Islam is the worst and the West should be blamed for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by TijaniAbu: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
When did Tinubu become anybody's leader except for leader of idiotic fake pastorian dullardeens?
Re: Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos by bash8936: 12:40am On Apr 15, 2018
deepwater:
No Igbo person there?
angry
How Igbo person wan dey there
I think u people are too proud and arrogant to live peacefully or cooperate with any other tribes in 9ja. Oya make we dey watch who go suffer am. Igbo Amaka!!! Lol. Ambode continue ur good work and buhari continue enjoying that seat, tolet them send more hate speech come atleast their Governors are useless And they want miracle from the president because he his not their kinsman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.