Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Properties In Umuahia For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties In Umuahia For Sale (536 Views)

Fire Guts Houses In Umuahia, Property Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] / Fire Destroys Properties In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties In Umuahia For Sale by kellytuns(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
(1)1 and half plot of land for sale @ibb phase 1 housing estate umuahia(2)1 and half plot of land for sale @ehimiri housing estate.we also have a house for sale @world bank housing estate umuahia,all properties are with genuine documents Contact-kelechi 08039176230
Re: Properties In Umuahia For Sale by KingMicky3286: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2018
kellytuns:
(1)1 and half plot of land for sale @ibb phase 1 housing estate umuahia(2)1 and half plot of land for sale @ehimiri housing estate.we also have a house for sale @world bank housing estate umuahia,all properties are with genuine documents Contact-kelechi 08039176230

What are the prices of your properties for sale? Are you sure they authentic, can you swear in Abuja high court before the attorney general that the properties will not cause problems when purchased... mention me

1 Like

Re: Properties In Umuahia For Sale by kellytuns(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
@kingmicky3286-the properties are 100% genuine with c of o and power of attorney,the land @ehimiri housing estate is 10m,land @ibb phase 1 goes for 12m,we also have a 3 bedroom flat at ehimiri on a 2 plot of land for 25m,we also have a double 3 bedroom at world bank housing estate @15m.all properties are with c of o and power of attorney.i guaranty you there geniuety and i can swear @abuja high court
KingMicky3286:

What are the prices of your properties for sale? Are you sure they authentic, can you swear in Abuja high court before the attorney general that the properties will not cause problems when purchased... mention me
Re: Properties In Umuahia For Sale by kellytuns(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kingmicky3286
Re: Properties In Umuahia For Sale by kellytuns(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2019
Buy

(1) (Reply)

House Sale / Filling Station For Sale At Awoyaya Along Lekki Epe / Fairly Used 27kva Mikano Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.