Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World (24909 Views)

Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / Koenigsegg Posts $2m Regera Crash Test Video To Celebrate 1m Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by CeeKay17: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Vanity at its peak. Something that has no other purpose other than being expensive
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by mudiana(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2018
anyimontana:
So if am able to steal the key, I don hammer b dat..i don't need the car, cos Hilux no even fit enter my street cos of bad road

Modified: 0 to 100km/h in 2.7 seconds...nna mehn
stifi stifi jankoliko, how y u .... Shame!
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by lonelygem(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2018
how will a country like this develop when our youth pay so much attention to news like this? so many free investment and transformation seminars.. you only see 6 to 8 comments and participation.. our colonies has turned to mockery and I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by dynicks(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2018
omoadeleye:
vanity upon vanity
no let me vex for u this morning.. ..

2 Likes

Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by MILITO12345(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2018
can i drive the car key?..if yes gimme 1
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by Lagbaja01(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2018
the worth of dat key is enough to unlock the destiny of many youths in my area. grin
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by josephcletus(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2018
the key fit open Buhari head make e do better thing
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by phestus(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2018
For that price, you'd think they'd come up with a pronounceable name.
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by me69: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
When i think about the number of people presently starving that i know and the suck ones that need irgent medical attention buy can't afford it and see this it disguste to the core. RICH PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PRIDE IS HOLDING A KEY WORTH 90M, YOU ONLY PRIDE IS YOUR HUMANITY
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by kennykg(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Very soon some rappers would use the key as pendant grin
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by vroy(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2018
N my dad dey nag when I lost Toyota Camry key n he got another for 20k GOD punish poverty
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by anyimontana(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2018
mudiana:
stifi stifi jankoliko, how y u .... Shame!
playing on a Monday morning?.. Nawa bros mi
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by vroy(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2018
me69:
When i think about the number of people presently starving that i know and the suck ones that need irgent medical attention buy can't afford it and see this it disguste to the core. RICH PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PRIDE IS HOLDING A KEY WORTH 90M, YOU ONLY PRIDE IS YOUR HUMANITY
bro getting d key no mean say u dey inhuman u fit dash 20 people 10mill n still own dat key if d money dey
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
me69:

Being wealthy is not a crime so long as you made your money through a legitimate means...

A wealthy person should not spend his entire being thinking about all the problems of this world...money is meant to be enjoyed so feel free to buy whatever tickles your fancy smiley

1 Like

Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by MrSne: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Omon mehn.
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Master piece
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by iksman2002(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
anyimontana:
So if am able to steal the key, I don hammer b dat..i don't need the car, cos Hilux no even fit enter my street cos of bad road

Modified: 0 to 100km/h in 2.7 seconds...nna mehn
hmmmm bros ur case is different.... grin
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by xjiggy: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Shey dem dey drive the key?
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by webizone(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2018
vroy:
N my dad dey nag when I lost Toyota Camry key n he got another for 20k GOD punish poverty
Like say if u see my N20k on top table u no go thief am. Idiot.
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by kmaster007: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2018
on top waiting
Re: N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World by akum78: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Drive Only You ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Conserve Fuel In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity / Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.