Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Political Office: Is Vp Really Better Than Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Office: Is Vp Really Better Than Governor? (545 Views)

Where Is Vp Osibanjo? / Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Where Is Vp Namadina Sambo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Office: Is Vp Really Better Than Governor? by naso2(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2010
My people , I am of the feeling that before UMYA illness even GJ would have been regreting the decision to dump is governorship campaign for a Vp slot. In Nigeria when one considers the last days of Atiku and all of GJ time as Vp, you agree with me that a VP can be very very irrelevant.

I know it gives national visibility but , it also brings one close to the end of his political career. After VP the only reasonable political aspiration is president and when that is not possible it ends ones political career.

Now another governor is leaving the state for a VP slot. Do you really think it is really a wise decision?
Re: Political Office: Is Vp Really Better Than Governor? by naso2(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2010
Another angle to this sambo issue is that , if Jonathan is not satisfied with his performance in the next few months and fails to pick him as running mate for 2011, then that spells the premature end of sambo's political career.

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Confirms Sambo As Vice President Of Nigeria / Cbn Approves New Mds For Skye, Uba & Zenith / Nigeria Is A Disgrace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.