Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old (47859 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by sapeleboi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls can she throw the baby up grin
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by kingcheks(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gigantic legs
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by CDCEO001: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Op to waste data dey hungry you abi? Why post 3 pictures that are the same?
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by wildkat: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
toluleke:
someone that is into sport what do you expect. She is cute anyways. Tennis female players i wonder why they moan louder than the men grin

And that's why I love watching female tennis players play. They make the game erotic.
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by wildkat: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Krissjones:
Who gives a fuçk about this ugly old transgender bïtch.

Guy, learn to use your head before you talk

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
revontuli:
Here is her wedding photo

With all her breasts in display!

Not decent.
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by finest0007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Amazing Serena. Can't wait for her to return to form. People just be hating up and down including Nigerians who she couldn't care less about.
Dai Jelena Ostapenko
Dai Alex Zverev cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by yeman1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Baddiezz:

The father is obviously white.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

Ur pic no dey?
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Tomoyayi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faremisodeeq:
who noticed those big yam legs

You mean the million dollars yam leg
abi na
The Grand Slam winner yam leg

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by teamsynergy: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
kennygee:

With the money those yam legs have succeeded in giving her?

Who cares?

Definitely not her billionaire husband.

her husband is not a billionaire...she is far richer than him.. chai

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by jedyjedy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Made in China baby.
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Bamidele7603: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamesmatic:
Omo, dat pikin de block my view tongue
waiting u want see?
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Trexnemesis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
afamaustin:
That yam leg HV given her a lot of money

She yaf given the baby yam legs too grin
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by cyberhike(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faremisodeeq:
who noticed those big yam legs

I prefer for my future wifey to have yam legs and be a multi millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by vroy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
toluleke:
someone that is into sport what do you expect. She is cute anyways. Tennis female players i wonder why they moan louder than the men grin
same as footballers n wrestlers
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamesmatic:
my son please for the last time tell me, nah wetin u want see?

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by profbayo: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamesmatic:
you no just get life... Which view... Shm

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by osusuallstars: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
this na real man legs
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by engrjacuzzi: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
I never knew she was a transgender
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Pikin wey dey obstruct person angry

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by jdelk(f): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2018
Dats giving her money bah? You better b careful.
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Elxandre(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Guestlander:

So all the black guys she dated are what? Nonsense.
She always dated white men.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Obas101(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Baddiezz:

The father is obviously white.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Nana everyday be your birthday undecided
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Buffalo2(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2018
The lady is muscuuuuuuulllaarrrrr
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by Spain007(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2018
Jamesmatic:
Mk use of 3D glasses ok
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by QuietMynd: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Narldon:
Black Mum

White Baby
How is the baby white
Re: Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old by LabUdegbe(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jamesmatic:

Hahahahahaha wetin u be wan see?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.