Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free (638 Views)

Buy Facebook Page 15k Likes For 5k and more / How To Get Upto 30k Per Week On Watching Videos / Active 15k Likes Page In Exchange Of Two .com.ng Domain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Admin if my post violates the rules kindly delete
Hello Nairalanders, it's the era of traffic. Almost every business online requires maximum traffic to get what you want.
Our websites today requires traffic both from social media and search engines, though to rank on search engine is very challenging and it's never an easy work but soon I will share how I was able to rank my site to top of google with 1.5k+ traffic from google daily.
But with this huge unique page likes you will be able to drive huge traffic to your facebook page 15k+ is guaranteed every week. I was able to do it and you can do the same.

Also as topbuzz is now a new source of earning. You can be able to earn upto 200$ depending on the amount of page likes you were able to get.

For freelancers also you can get customers through this.

This actually increased my adsense earning from 6$ to 19$ daily.

Please this is not facebook boosting, so you won't spend any kobo while doing it.

It's not time consuming, I do get upto 2k+ page likes daily
I will share some screenshots below

For the teaching I will be collecting N3000 one time payment to leak this to you.
You can whatsapp me on 07065296119
My website URL is www.loadedrock.com
If you have any question you can drop below
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
See this

Re: Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free by davidson97: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2018
bro am interested pls give u ur facebook ID so I can also add u up please hope u are legit and not like many scams here on nairaland that I dealt with
Re: Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
davidson97:
bro am interested pls give u ur facebook ID so I can also add u up please hope u are legit and not like many scams here on nairaland that I dealt with
Thanks for stopping by, I have seen your request on facebook.
Before this post I have already posted many things on nairaland but not even a single negative comment.
So am not here to scam you. My facebook profile will convince you
Re: Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free by flickstone(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Hey bro am interested.plz whatsapp me on 08168149965
Re: Get Upto 15k+ Likes Weekly And 30k+ Likes Monthly On Your Facebook Page For Free by Anselamchigozie(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
flickstone:
Hey bro am interested.plz whatsapp me on 08168149965
Done, check your inbox.
Thanks for stopping by

(1) (Reply)

Tilling And Interlocking / Basic Search Engine Optimization / I Need Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.