Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) (588 Views)

CBN And MSME Funding: So Much Motion, So Little Movement / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) / Please Help My Facebook Page Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by Aniwhyte(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, please i needs your help and advice, i created a Facebook page few days ago, and since then i have been updating it with relevant information and sharing it on some Facebook groups in other to gain more views, likes and shares, but i have seen already that it has more views of up to 11k yet my page hasn't even gotten up to 100 likes, am really so tired an frustrated and don't know what to do about this, please i needs your advice.

Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
obviously, it means that the content isnt interesting enough....
Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by majamajic(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
u paid Facebook to boost it and at the end those people don't find it interesting to follow, that's it
Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who are you reaching with your content? What is the objective?
Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by UltimateM: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
You can edit the contents of the page. Don't post things that could make people distaste to show up. Simply write positive things on your page subject matter
Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by Aniwhyte(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
majamajic:
u paid Facebook to boost it and at the end those people don't find it interesting to follow, that's it

I didn't payed for it, i only shared it on Facebook groups to get those views
Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by Aniwhyte(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
UltimateM:
You can edit the contents of the page. Don't post things that could make people distaste to show up. Simply write positive things on your page subject matter

But i wrote something like business u cn do with less than 80k, i wrote different kinds of business, i bet there is nothing good enough that cn beat that. I really don't knw why am not getting the page likes
Re: Please Help, My Facebook Page Has Huge Views Yet So Little Like (screenshots) by Aniwhyte(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
Who are you reaching with your content? What is the objective?

It's just for entertainment and fun

(1) (Reply)

Responsive Forex/binary Trading Scripts / Question To Answer Community / Pure Water Business For Lease!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.