Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Premier League: Why I’m Not Doing Well For Chelsea – Morata - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League: Why I’m Not Doing Well For Chelsea – Morata (351 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / I Want To End My Career At Atletico Madrid - Chelsea's Morata / Champions League: Why Liverpool Fans Thanked Arsenal After 3-0 Win Over Manchest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premier League: Why I’m Not Doing Well For Chelsea – Morata by Meekdon: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata, has revealed the reason for his poor performance at Stamford Bridge, the Chelsea home, this season.
Morata said he has been playing with his back pain this season.
The star signed from Real Madrid in the summer and has scored 14 goals in all competitions during his debut season for the Blues.
However, despite featuring 40 times since his arrival, Morata said his back issue have hampered his first season in England.
He said, “Everything was good until I had the problems with my back. I played with a lot of pain and it probably would have been better if I’d stopped.
“But I wanted to play with my team-mates, for the club and the fans. Now it’s in the past.

“My first year could have been better, but there are still more games to go and we have a chance to win the FA Cup.”
Chelsea are currently 10 points off the top four with just six games to go.
Ahead

Source:http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/premier-league-why-im-not-doing-well.html

(1) (Reply)

Klopp Begs Liverpool Fans Not To Stone Roma Bus, Hails “special” Salah / Mohamed Salah Named Football Writers Association Footballer Of The Year / Former Bolton, Aston Villa And England U21 Defender, Jlloyd Samuel, 37, Dies In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.