Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can Hen Nurture Little Duckling? - One Of Our Hen Is Doing So - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Hen Nurture Little Duckling? - One Of Our Hen Is Doing So (329 Views)

My Cucumber/pepper And Watermelon farm doing so good / My Maize Farm Doing So Good / Can Hen Nurture Little Duckling? - One Of Our Hen Is Doing So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Hen Nurture Little Duckling? - One Of Our Hen Is Doing So by TRACYPETER755(f): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
One of our duck lays eggs and hatch them and at the same time a hen lays hers but in the process of hatching her eggs, the little duckling were hatch.

Immediately the hen left her eggs and was nurturing the ducklings. It was suppressing, not until the hen eggs got spoilt that I knew it was serious.

So can the hen actually nurture the duckling?

(1) (Reply)

Dried Ginger Needed / Wet Brewery Spent Grains At #18 Perkg At Pick Up / A List Of Good And Healthy Foods For Our Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.