Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery (2408 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Save a life, and help this promising child even as he faces a life-threatening disease! Needs #2.5Million for Heart Surgery! This lovely cute and Glorious Kid is battling with a heart related disease and would need a sum of 2.5 million Naira to save his life.

The Child is due to undergo an Open Heart Surgery at OAUTHC ILE-IFE come 2nd week of May 2018.

You may contact the mother on Facebook Kristianah MiZpweety or call: 08110719968.

NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS TOO SMALL.

Acct name: esther ekong
Acct nos: 2068737704
Bank:UBA

No amount is ever to small.
Tanks and God bless

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
i would have given you, but i dont have, God will see the baby through. Amen

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
chivera018:
i would have given you, but i dont have, God will see the baby through. Amen

Amen!

Thanks, You can as well help the little way you can by sharing pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Freeezzz1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
@op, hi!
My sincere prayers with the lovely baby and your family. But have you tried Kanu Heart Foundation? Try send a mail to them with those documents attached and sonar(?) report.
Please stay strong at this point. cool

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
One person here can epp but today's world Na oyo even self if d situation is rite Gud medical framework no need for this....if to say I still d manage my security wrk I for try do something...poor man de suffer too much for this country...

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
you should mail the mods to put this on FP

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Freeezzz1:
@op, hi!
My sincere prayers with the lovely baby and your family. But have you tried Kanu Heart Foundation? Try send a mail to them with those documents attached and sonar(?) report.

Thanks a lot! Will relay this vital information to the mother asap

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
One person here can epp but today's world Na oyo even self if d situation is rite Gud medical framework no need for this....if to say I still d manage my security wrk I for try do something...poor man de suffer too much for this country...

Thanks man.

You're highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
chivera018:
you should mail the mods to put this on FP

Tried but nothing yet, Could You kindly do?

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
samintegrity:

Tried but nothing yet, Could You kindly do?
let me try sha... domique , Sissy3

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
chivera018:
let me try sha...
domique , Sissy3

Thanks a lot! You are appreciated

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by RealityShot: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Op.. How much will it cost to get another baby to that age?

2.5M on a few months old baby...
That doesn't make financial sense.
Let the baby go back to God and return with better health.
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by nairalanduseles: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
RealityShot:

Let the baby go ba6ck to God and return with better health.

must u talk fool

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by RealityShot: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
nairalanduseles:

must u talk fool
thank you
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Les: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
RealityShot:

shut up!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Section1000: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
RealityShot:

Get Sense

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by RealityShot: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Section1000:
Get Sense
Les:
shut up!
Thank you...
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Its my baby that is been posted,he is 16months old dying of CYANOTIC CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE which needs open heart surgery to be corrected at OAUTHC ILE-IFE on the 2nd week of May....
U can abuse me,call me all sort of names or wished my son death but just try n be compassionate n sympathetic...i never wished this for myself,,,am an ORPHAN living by God's grace and the little earned by me n my husband lost my mum recently,now my son is struggling for survival,am just a mere private teaching earning 12k for a living.
Pls save a soul..
Pls save my son
Save the great man he wants to become...
I have tried the kanu heart foundation bt had it done before my son fainted n was rushed to the hospital......
I pray in your deepest needs may favour locate you...amen..
No financial assistance is too small...
You can check my fb id kristianah mizpweety
My nos:08110719968
Acct name:ekong esther
Acct nos:2068737704
Bank: uba
If i fake my child's chronic ailment may i nva have any child for the rest of my remaining lives.....God sees n knows all man hidden n open deeds
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
RealityShot:

May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by samintegrity(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
kristianah52:
Its my baby that is been posted,he is 16months old dying of CYANOTIC CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE which needs open heart surgery to be corrected at OAUTHC ILE-IFE on the 2nd week of May....
Pls save a soul..
Save the great man he wants to become...
I have tried the kanu heart foundation bt had it done before my son fainted n was rushed to the hospital......
I pray in your deepest needs may favour locate you...amen..
No financial assistance is too small...
You can check my fb id kristianah mizpweety
My nos:08110719968
Acct name:ekong esther
Acct nos:2068737704
Bank: uba
If i fake my child's chronic ailment may i nva have any child for the rest of my remaining lives.....God sees n knows all man hidden n open deeds

It will end well

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by RealityShot: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2018
samintegrity:

May God have mercy on you.
and you too. Amen
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
RealityShot:

What have i done to deserve this statement from u...
Are u God? God gave me dis promising,talented,spirited child for a PURPOSE..Must u comment?..this is my child,n i will go any lenght for his survival cos that makes me A MOTHER...well its a good option to u when your child or any of your loved ones is facing any predicaments,so u can give in to ur suggestion...the degree of our heartfelt differs
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Freeezzz1:
@op, hi!
Thanks for your concern,i ve contacted them early but its was unfortunate that i didnt meet up for the free open heart programme days,which closed a day before my son fainted.
so for now,no free heart surgery till further notice said one of their staffs that i called.
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
To those that have start sending angry in money...i say A BIG THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY...
A DROP OF WATER MAKES AN OCEAN..
NO MATTER HOW SMALL,ITS WORTH SAVING A SOUL....
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by man80(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
RealityShot:

you are a fool

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by RealityShot: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
man80:
you are a fool
thank you
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Freeezzz1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
kristianah52:

Thanks for your concern,i ve contacted them early but its was unfortunate that i didnt meet up for the free open heart programme days,which closed a day before my son fainted.
so for now,no free heart surgery till further notice said one of their staffs that i called.
I'm sorry to hear that.
But, did you send them a mail? I'm asking because, I helped a fellow about 3weeks ago with sending mails and some early correspondence for his son in UCH and their replies were favourable.
Anyway...don't lose hope and keep fighting for the baby.
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Freeezzz1:

I'm sorry to hear that.
But, did you send them a mail? I'm asking because, I helped a fellow about 3weeks ago with sending mails and some early correspondence for his son in UCH and their replies were favourable.
Anyway...don't lose hope and keep fighting for the baby.
I did bt no reply,maybe you can pls help me out...am pleading
Dis is my nos 08110719968
Can u gv me d link to send mails to them
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Freeezzz1(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2018
kristianah52:

I did bt no reply,maybe you can pls help me out...am pleading
Dis is my nos 08110719968
Can u gv me d link to send mails to them
This, info@kanuheartfoundationng.com, was the email address he sent the messages to. You would have to attach the "Echo Report"(just talk to any the baby's doctor about it, they know what it is).

Again, I don't know much about the whole process, save for the fellow asking help in drafting the request mail.
My prayers still for the baby.
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Freeezzz1:

This, info@kanuheartfoundationng.com, was the email address he sent the messages to. You would have to attach the "Echo Report"(just talk to any the baby's doctor about it, they know what it is).

Again, I don't know much about the whole process, save for the fellow asking help in drafting the request mail.
My prayers still for the baby.

Thanks n God bless
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by Kingjay5(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Sorry about the baby. God is the great healer. He will save the baby. Someone will come and help soon, am. Sure.

If you want this to make FP. Simply put #BBnaija
Re: HELP!! Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5m For Surgery by kristianah52: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kingjay5:
Sorry about the baby. God is the great healer. He will save the baby. Someone will come and help soon, am. Sure.

If you want this to make FP. Simply put #BBnaija
Thanks,please explain the FP better to me
#BBnaija

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 2 Connect Your D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Freee / How Can I Stop Biting My Nails? / Help: Throat Pain For A Week Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.