Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer (32292 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Chinachriss(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are cursed with foolishness!
Your curse is inefficacious, I rule my world. Who are you please?
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by kullozone(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
stop talking what you dont know. She didn't say she killed d boy.

Nigerians can misinterpret

Where did he say Cee C (abi na Nutri C sef) killed the guy
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Jhoanner(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
See how a lawyer is writing... I'm disappointed in my fellow colleague..... *smh*

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by na2016: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
dayenneempire:
I'm worried about how someone would go on air to brag about causing someone's death, directly or indirectly, without feeling remorse. That CeeC strikes me as a bitter and vengeful human. Anyone who values his peace better stay away from her.

That girl is terrible

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by kullozone(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Joke is on you, man! It is "Birds of a feather". Thank me later!

You should've uploaded a photo of the dishwashing liquid soap on your profile na! Abi na your face people go take wash plates? A sample of your product would be nice... Or you fit picmix your face and the soap.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by SamuelTurner(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thunder that will fire somebody still inside the microwave.

Some body call the police

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by SamuelTurner(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thunder that will fire somebody still inside the microwave.

Some body call the police

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by delivryboy: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jhoanner:
See how a lawyer is writing... I'm disappointed in my fellow colleague..... *smh*

Is it "my colleague" or "my fellow colleague", you too have not demonstrated a good command of English.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Jhoanner(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=delivryboy post=66686597]

Is it "my colleague" or "my fellow colleague", you too have not demonstrated a good command of English.[/quote
These are common mistakes. I wonder what you're trying to achieve by this post.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Joke is on you, man! It is "Birds of a feather". Thank me later!
The joke is on your stagnant sense. Brace yourself!
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by ikemesit4477: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
evanso6226:
#BBNaija: “Cee-C Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nigerian Lawyer Slams Cee-C

Cee-C is in the news yet again for another round of controversy and this time around it has to do with her confession yesterday that she caused the death of her best-friend while in school.

A female Nigerian lawyer has outed her on social media following her discussion with housemates, Khloe and Anto,in which she told the story of a guy she said was her best friend who had a relationship with a girl she didn’t approve of cause the girl was all over the guy and was asking him to do stuffs against Cee-C – Cee-C said because of this, she prayed their relationship would spoil and it did, it’s only that the guy had to lose his life for them to part ways.

According to Cee-C, the guy was the only child of his parents and so after his death, his father couldn’t bear the trauma and so he lost his life too.

A Nigerian lawyer who claims to be the sister of the lady that was dating Cee-C’s best friend, has now come out to counter her sayings and claim that Cee-C’s story is a false version.

She wrote:

And today people sent me a video that i said i must comment on because some people can just decide to lie just to contribute to gist.

First of all, CYNTHIA NWADIORA(ceecee), Etape Emmanuel(keep resting in peace my friend) was never your friend talk more of your best friend, he was just a guy you wanted to get to love you by all cost but he made it clear to you that his heart belongs to someone else( d girl u claimed he started to date, she is my sister and i know how you knw gree d poor boy rest cos your body dey always pepper you anytime you see dem) and you and your clique of gossips(you know your selves make una come defend her i dey wait) decided to die on top her matter jus because Etape stood his ground on wat he wanted.

I wouldn’t know why you decided to lie about the dead on live television, come geh! Wat do u really stand to gain.

Secondly, etape’s dad did not die 2 months after he died bt many years after d incident and it has nothing to do with the death of his son. Am not surprised wen you said you prayed for the relationship to end beause i have always known you as a bitter geh and i knew how you want to tear your eyelashes cos of him. Pls next tym you want to lie just to get cheap fame, i guess you should look for something else.

And for all ds jobless bloggers carrying stupid rumour hear it now! Cynthia Nwadiora did not cause the death of etape, he died cos d almighty called him to rest.

God help any idiot that want to comment rubbish on ma wall, d thunder that will fire you is still inside micro wave. AM WAITING!!!!!

source : http://www.clintgist.com/bbnaija-lied-sisters-late-boyfriend-dad-nigerian-lawyer-slams-cee-c/

it seems these story is cook up just to extonorate cee c!
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by aalangel(f): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seriously, a lawyer wrote this??...it looks doctored.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lie Lie Boys - LLB
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Buffalowings3(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
So wetinconsignus
Goandbuysense

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Itzonlyme(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
And she kept quiet all this while..abeg make una free my Cee-C. No spoil show for her o!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Daint: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Coming soon... (Can't wait)

By the way, #Back2Daura
Lol dey your head
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by nelsoncool28: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
You would have dropped your phone number. I have a case for you.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Donjazzy12(m): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Chinachriss:
Your curse is inefficacious, I rule my world. Who are you please?
World of foolishness!
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by debris: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2018
You expect me to read all these lies just to trend Not me oo meanwhile Ceec no mention name dx one come assume...foolish ppl everywhr...just want to trend.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by daannyy(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
A lawyer writing like this? Your use of English is worse than Cee-C's eyelashes.
Madam no be by english dem dey take make am 4 dis country,for example:Buhari
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Psoul(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2018
jegz25:
Please can anyone educate me on what this bbnaija of a thing is all about? At times I would tuned on the channel but could not watch it for 5min coz its a waste of my time

Then leave it and everything related to it. Are u not well disciplined enough to resist what u don't like?
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by jegz25(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Psoul:

Then leave it and everything related to it. Are u not well disciplined enough to resist what u don't like?
why are you taking it personal?... Do I know u?
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Psoul(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2018
jegz25:
why are you taking it personal?... Do I know u?

Not taking it personal. Just advising you on how better to handle the programme.

Talking of taking it personal, I will say that u took that BBN programme too personal. The programme is not relayed on every channel, so uo have many other channels to visit if u don't like the programme instead of always coming to talk down on the programme. I am not a fan to that programme, though I may tune in to it for about 5 to 10mins, but i dont come trolling on the programme at every slightest opportunity.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Japheth17: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
No the thing belike war without end ooo bros. After this one, wait one yr another one go come out. Like bbn see gbege

lol...
abi
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by SoapQueen(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
kullozone:

You should've uploaded a photo of the dishwashing liquid soap on your profile na! Abi na your face people go take wash plates? A sample of your product would be nice... Or you fit picmix your face and the soap.

Just seeing this! Thank you. Yeah, I will do that in my next picture. I did a mild survey and I noticed people hardly look at products, they just peep and port to the next post. Something has to be there that wouldn't look so boring, not like my face is fine sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring / Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.