Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Infinix Hot S3 Review From A Tester Perspective - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S3 Review From A Tester Perspective (702 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3 Review From A Tester Perspective by techcruncher: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
I have always anticipated the release of the Hot S3 and when i got it, i was quick to check out the basic features:
1) 20MP selfie camera
2) RAM/ROM capacity
3) Battery lifetime

1:- As for the camera, I am not so much of a selfie person, so i asked my female friends to try their hands on it. the result was obvious that the S3 is a better selfie camera than its predecessor the S2. Since then, i have gone on to try out the bokeh effect and other features of the camera and i am well pleased.

2) immediately after getting the phone, i installed Asphalt 8 and Need For Speed. These are my favorite games as I like racing more than soccer games. aside these, i also installed my everyday apps like Slack, QQ, Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc. I can say that i have more apps on the Hot S3 than my Hot 5. with all these, there was never really a time when it lagged or slowed me down.

This confirmed to me that the RAM/ROM of the Hot S3 is really what it is - a super dynamic smartphone with great advantage.

3) Battery life: since i am always on the go and the S3 promised me a whopping 4000mAh battery, i tried out the one-day test on the battery. I noticed that with a normal usage rate, the S3 takes as long as 20 hours or 30 hours depending on if i listened to music. on heavy use with gaming and all, i get 10 - 14 hours of use.

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Review From A Tester Perspective by barackodam: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Testers perspective? grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Review From A Tester Perspective by steph2sweet(f): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
techcruncher:
I have always anticipated the release of the Hot S3 and when i got it, i was quick to check out the basic features:
1) 20MP selfie camera
2) RAM/ROM capacity
3) Battery lifetime

1:- As for the camera, I am not so much of a selfie person, so i asked my female friends to try their hands on it. the result was obvious that the S3 is a better selfie camera than its predecessor the S2. Since then, i have gone on to try out the bokeh effect and other features of the camera and i am well pleased.

2) immediately after getting the phone, i installed Asphalt 8 and Need For Speed. These are my favorite games as I like racing more than soccer games. aside these, i also installed my everyday apps like Slack, QQ, Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc. I can say that i have more apps on the Hot S3 than my Hot 5. with all these, there was never really a time when it lagged or slowed me down.

This confirmed to me that the RAM/ROM of the Hot S3 is really what it is - a super dynamic smartphone with great advantage.

3) Battery life: since i am always on the go and the S3 promised me a whopping 4000mAh battery, i tried out the one-day test on the battery. I noticed that with a normal usage rate, the S3 takes as long as 20 hours or 30 hours depending on if i listened to music. on heavy use with gaming and all, i get 10 - 14 hours of use.
Does urs overheat, cos dats d prob m experiencing with mine

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Call Tarrif / Buy Iphone At Best Price / Am Unable To Download Apps On Play Store(pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.