Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 (969 Views)

Toks 2009 Toyota Camry V6 SE 2.7m EXCELLENT CONDITION! / 2011 Camry Just Arrived For Sale 07034481325 / Sharp Reg. 2011 Camry LE For Sale In PH @ 2.2m Call/whatsapp John 08067880681 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by frenzyconcept(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Clean Nigeria used Toyota Camry muscle
Sound engine and gear
V6 engine
First body
Buy and drive with no issue
Price:1.650m
Call/whatsapp:08137824890

Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by judedave181: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
I sight fake in the pictures, the last picture has no GPS and the third picture shows GPS in which the car has reverse camera.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by Agbaletu: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
judedave181:
I sight fake in the pictures, the last picture has no GPS and the third picture shows GPS in which the car has reverse camera.
You are right, they are two different cars. See the Formica in the last picture is missing in the 3rd picture.
.....something is not right here.
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by frenzyconcept(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Agbaletu:

You are right, they are two different cars. See the Formica in the last picture is missing in the 3rd picture.
.....something is not right here.

Before concluding it fake try to find out. D last pic is an interior of another car which I mistakely uploaded. So mistake is bound to.happen. before commenting rubbish on post try to investigate. Wen.u saw it at least ask.question before jumping into conclusion
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by 0koyibos: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2018
frenzyconcept:

Before concluding it fake try to find out. D last pic is an interior of another car which I mistakely uploaded. So mistake is bound to.happen. before commenting rubbish on post try to investigate. Wen.u saw it at least ask.question before jumping into conclusion

Don't be rude.

If you made a mistake, apologize and post the proper picture. If you fail to do the proper thing, don't be mad at people picking holes in your ad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by Agbaletu: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
frenzyconcept:

Keep that shit to yourself. You can't fool anyone here. After two and half months, you now returned with an untenable excuse instead of uploading the right picture(s).
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by Agbaletu: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
0koyibos:

Don't be rude.

If you made a mistake, apologize and post the proper picture. If you fail to do the proper thing, don't be mad at people picking holes in your ad.
When a dishonest person is caught in the act, he resorts to insults.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by frenzyconcept(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Agbaletu:

When a dishonest person is caught in the act, he resorts to insults.
just like said it a mistake nd I didnt insult anyone d car in question self.is.sold. d reason I commented was to make it cleared dat before u.conclude on something try find out if it real or fake. Do.u think if it fake I will be here.to even reply u ?? How.do.u.expect me to.apologize after calling.it fake This is my business nd I will never do fake things here
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by Agbaletu: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
frenzyconcept:
just like said it a mistake nd I didnt insult anyone d car in question self.is.sold. d reason I commented was to make it cleared dat before u.conclude on something try find out if it real or fake. Do.u think if it fake I will be here.to even reply u ?? How.do.u.expect me to.apologize after calling.it fake This is my business nd I will never do fake things here
Check the person you quoted, if I ever mentioned "fake" in my comment. I only pointed out the error in the pictures you uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by frenzyconcept(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Agbaletu:

Check the person you quoted, if I ever mentioned "fake" in my comment. I only pointed out the error in the pictures you uploaded.

Bro am sorry it a mistake d message was for d person dat said it fake. Sorry for d eror message. Nd am.greatful for d correction I never notice dat nd I was away bcs my phone was stollen dat why it took me long to reply. God bless u but d car.is sold in fact na d money I take buy another phone self
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by frenzyconcept(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Agbaletu:

Keep that shit to yourself. You can't fool anyone here. After two and half months, you now returned with an untenable excuse instead of uploading the right picture(s).

Do you know why I was away nd is is fooling u pls if u dont have anything to say sitdown nd drink.water sir. If I wanted to.fool anyone I won't be waisting my time to.reply all d message nd I accepted it is a mistake so y are.u taking d issue person now. Do.u want me to.repost car.dat has been sold or what do u want me to do.??
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by Agbaletu: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
frenzyconcept:

Bro am sorry it a mistake d message was for d person dat said it fake. Sorry for d eror message. Nd am.greatful for d correction I never notice dat nd I was away bcs my phone was stollen dat why it took me long to reply. God bless u but d car.is sold in fact na d money I take buy another phone self
No bad blood!
Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by Agbaletu: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
frenzyconcept:

Do you know why I was away nd is is fooling u pls if u dont have anything to say sitdown nd drink.water sir. If I wanted to.fool anyone I won't be waisting my time to.reply all d message nd I accepted it is a mistake so y are.u taking d issue person now. Do.u want me to.repost car.dat has been sold or what do u want me to do.??
Your response triggered that comment.
No bad blood.

(1) (Reply)

Sold # Lagos Cleared 2009 Mercedes Benz C300 / 2012 Model Landrover Rangerover Evoque - Super Neat / Toyota Picnic 2001 Model FOR SALE@900K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.