Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect (28371 Views)

Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by rhonard(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 22-year-old suspect child rapist identified as Chukwuebuka Nnaji, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl.
The suspect who met the little girl at a hotel at Madalla Junction, reportedly lured his victim with a gift and dragged her to an isolated area in the bush and had carnal knowledge of her.
Confessing to committing the said crime, the suspect child rapist told a Punch correspondent;
“I knew she is an underage girl; that was the reason why I have not impregnated her. I want her to be of age, so I can marry her.”
“I had sex with her because I wanted to deflower her but it has dawned on me that I was simply infatuated.”
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, who confirmed the incident said that Nnaji would soon be arraigned in court.
This is coming few months after 30-year-old rape suspect, Mohammed Abubakar, admitted to luring a nine-year-old primary four pupil with a N10 lollipop because the wife just gave birth.
Abubakar, a commercial motorcyclist, and resident of Tudun Fulani in Bosso Local Government Area of Niger State, disclosed this while being interrogated by the Niger State Child Right Protection Agency.
Abubakar said:
“I saw her outside her school where I had parked my motorcycle to buy sweet and she told me to give her sweet. I gave her a sweet and then lured her to an uncompleted building and had sex with her. I am a married man and we have a three-month-old baby; I have not been sleeping with my wife because she just gave birth recently and that tempted me into doing the act with the girl. I only had sex with the girl once; I am sorry.”
Narrating her ordeal, the victim said:
“He usually lures me to an uncompleted building close to the school during break time. He will touch my buttocks and put his finger in my private part. He also gives me sweet and promised to give me N6,000 if I did not tell anyone about the act.”

http://www.olofofonaija.com/2018/04/i-decided-not-to-impregnate-her-because.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Pat081: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Some men re so useless n if dey try dis wit his gal child he will b d one to say I will nt take it , pls send him to jail jo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by femiranking28(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oh no you don't say

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pat081:
Some men re so useless n if dey try dis wit his gal child he will b d one to say I will nt take it , pls send him to jail jo

WITH AS LITTLE AS 5K HE'LL BE SET FREE.

THE NUMBER OF RAPISTS IN THIS COUNTRY IS ON THE RISE BECAUSE RAPE CASES AREN'T TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.

THE VICTIM GETS THE STIGMA WHILE THE PERPETRATOR GOES SCOT FREE AFTER A LITTLE BRIBE.

THE SENTENCE FOR THIS CRIME IN CHINA IS DEATH OR CASTRATION AND BEHEADING IN SAUDI AND MANY PARTS OF ASIA.

I'M NOT SAYING I'M IN SUPPORT OF CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, I'M SAYING THAT IF WE WANT TO MINIMIZE OR PUT AN END TO THIS CRIME THEN.. GUILTY OFFENDERS NEED TO EXECUTED.

WILD BEASTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COEXIST WITH HUMANS.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by TeeSeven(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmmnn, "ChukwuEbuka.."..take time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by dopemama(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Useless goat!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by joeaz58(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
oniranu pls hand him over to Fulani HERDSMEN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by dahdah: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm Speechless
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by adisabarber(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked
There should be at least one ashawo joint in every local government in Nigeria. That will reduce this menace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Mutuwa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
undecided
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by inoki247: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
we at d end of d world... Jesus don dey airport... na different kind of fools we just seeing everyday
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Oblongata: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
this dude old pass 22 na!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Useless man small pikin Toto way neva nature idiot

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by popsyleo1: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Okay
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Josnac(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Josnac(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Damn the idiots.

SAY NO TO RAPE!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Timagex(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Awwwwwn... He was so sincere cool....he didn't impregnate because she was underaged? sad.....hang the mofo by the balls please..... Or better still sentence him to hanging by shooting grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by bobolistica(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
KONJI na BASTARD

1 Like

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Whothecapfits: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
I only came to check the name and I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by femliany(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
The same way you have decided not to impregnate her but raped her do not worry court will mistakenly send you to prison too

1 Like

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by MDsambo: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
So he travel all the way from the East to the North just to rape a minor?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by jericco1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
just imagine excuse.
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by ogolomachi(f): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
smash his balls
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by sirusX(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Because your wife had a baby....you had to go ruin the life of another man's baby

See person thinking undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please anything rapping of underage girls will be punishable by cutting off the mans prick once he was found guilty!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by muystoy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Before I read am, my mind don dey tell me say na olori pelebe(developer) the useless he-goat go be,make dem castrate the jew without wasting time jor

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by SAMBARRY: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Smh
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Morbeta11(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
No too much talk.. Just

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Oreofepeters: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
How could I even get an erection sighting an underage girl small yansh?. When there are plenty big yansh out there to login my joystick ?. Anyone who does this, should have his brain checked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by icedsammy: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
WHICK KIND PAWPAW TALK THIS BOY DEY YAWN SO? ogidi gan o
Re: ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect by Rubbiish(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Smh
Na wa for u oo This your madness don start again @dp....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.