Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Business Developer (partnership) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Business Developer (partnership) (1071 Views)

Smart Web Programmers Needed For Long Term Partnership On A Project / Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... / I Need A Programmer For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Developer (partnership) by Realoaac: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello, I am a software developer based in Lagos. I am opened to partnering with a business developer, and one who has some form of marketing skills, preferably, also based in Lagos.
We have tech products and services available now, and we are currently working on rolling out more.
Contact me adetiwa1@gmail.com
Re: Business Developer (partnership) by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Realoaac:
Hello, I am a software developer based in Lagos. I am opened to partnering with a business developer, and one who has some form of marketing skills, preferably, also based in Lagos.
We have tech products and services available now, and we are currently working on rolling out more.

i am a business developer and youtuber, i will send you a mail
Re: Business Developer (partnership) by pneumaticos(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Its not about the products

But the problems solved

Fully into marketing of tech solution

Will need your product catalogues

Marketing tools

Most reponsive audience

Before we could have a deal

Not in Lagos

You will need someone to assist in leg working

If products are good and you ready to put down the cost of ads...or develope scripts that can get you going

I am ready to deal

At 25 hours per week
Re: Business Developer (partnership) by mich2012: 1:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Realoaac c9qNXpQ5sSlk
Realoaac:
Re: Business Developer (partnership) by Realoaac: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
pneumaticos:
Its not about the products

But the problems solved

Fully into marketing of tech solution

Will need your product catalogues

Marketing tools

Most reponsive audience

Before we could have a deal

Not in Lagos

You will need someone to assist in leg working

If products are good and you ready to put down the cost of ads...or develope scripts that can get you going

I am ready to deal

At 25 hours per week

Hello. Kindly send me a mail at adetiwa1@gmail.com so we continue from there’s

(1) (Reply)

, / Visual Fortran / Visual Basic Programming Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.