Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal (25128 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by johnmix12: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
A Nigerian Facebook user, Mr Prince Gwamnishu Harrison has been exposed after he allegedly swindled scores of unsuspecting Nigerian Facebook users of millions of naira for an urgent fake kidney disease and kidney transplant

The controversy began 30th of March, 2018 when Prince Gwamnishu Harrison announced he had been diagnosed of a kidney disease and needed N7million to have a transplant surgery.

The post he made on Facebook which also had his account number, touched unsuspecting members of the public and they immediately started making donations to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison's bank account.

Again, because Prince Gwamnishu Harrison was popular and known as an 'activist' on Facebook, some Facebook influencers joined his campaign and helped solicit funds for him.

Not until Prince Gwamnishu Harrison was offered an opportunity to run a test to really confirm his need for the transplant and he was asked to provide previous medical reports and he refused, did his story become suspicious.

Few days later, the truth that it was all fake emerged as those who claimed Prince Gwamnishu Harrison duped them came out to reveal his dealings.

It was claimed Prince Gwamnishu Harrison came up with the kidney disease and yrgent transplant to dupe Nigerians on Facebook.

Mr Prince Gwamnishu Harrison on Thursday Night, an Apology and admittance of guilt was the last Post of his wall .

APOLOGY FROM MY SICK BED
For the past weeks, I have been a subjected matter of intense criticism, condemnation and attacks from friends, foes and online community.

The issues that generated this attacks on my person came from a seemingly ignorant claim I made regarding my health status. I had made claims that I was suffering from end stage kidney failure.

My claims was from the limit of my ignorance about medical matters. I was indeed diagnosed with a kidney infection. In my panic and complete hysteria, I concluded I was dying and that my kidney was packing up. I have lived my life so far on social media. The bulk of my friends are on social media. Out of fear and desperation for help, I cried out to my friends on social media.

My claims may have been exaggerated. But as at the time I was making the claims, I had in all sincerity believed in the correctness of my claims. I am NOT a fraudster. I apologise to all my fans, supporters and friends for my error of judgement.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. I have made mine. But I do not want to continue to pay for them for the rest of my lives.

Sometimes good people make bad choices, but that doesn’t mean they’re bad people. It just means they are human…!

I AM INDEED SORRY.

https://lailasnews.com/prince-gwamnishu-harrison-defrauds-facebook-users/

lalasticlala

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by johnmix12: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by daviefm(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
WILL HE RETURN ALL THE MONEY?
0019949452 STANBIC BANK

8 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
May his kidney rust.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by kaydp: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
May hia kidney rust.
grin cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by everlymoore86(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
A new method of making money?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
May be he should actually be behind bars grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by kaydp: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
We've heard. So what about the money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Awon naa ni- na dem grin

They are not selling their mother again, it is kidney they are selling now

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Burger01(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fraud everywhere.

Genuinely ill people may end up suffering.

15 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by scribble: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Give this man a seat in Buhari government

He will fit right in

4 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy
divicoded:
Awon naa ni- na dem grin

They not selling their mother again, it is kidney they are selling now
chai
You wicked o grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by HallaDaTruth: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
What if his kidneys now truly fails, would that not be karma ❓

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mr prince just pray renal failure don't come to pass in ur existence.
the guy just murdered his integrity with this act

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by DIKEnaWAR: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
To survive in Nigeria is fraud. That's why most people are fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by dominique(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
An ex-convict going about claiming to assist fellow ex cons or wrongly convicted people will surely get a lot of supporters. So all his so-called human rights activities were all geared towards the master plan; duping people in the name of fund raising. That's how the fraudulent barrister Emeka of DPA pocketed funds raised to care for a five year old rape victim. Seems one of the latest ways to dupe people is to pretend to be a human rights activist.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by SingleDaddy: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin Why are people so angry with this dude. Seems I don't know him neither his story... Who can gist me cheesy
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Bomgirl(f): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Crook. He's even specifying that if your money was for transplant ,you can collect it back.
Thief!

If you were diagnosed with kidney infection, did the doctor say you needed a transplant? How did you come up with 7 million for transplant?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Blingblings(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nlanders make una contribute money for me too. I'm having headache and the doctor said I need to take 5 cartoons of panadol.... ��

4 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by adorable29(f): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Even if one has kidney infection as he claims, antibiotics can take care of it. He will not even be admitted in the hospital. So how does kidney infection translate to kidney transplant.

Its like seeing a small boil under your armpit and then telling people to donate 7million for breast cancer surgery. How does that work?

Which doctor told him to that he required kidney transplant? Who does dialysis for kidney infection? Do you do chemotherapy for armpit boil?

He has been lying from the start and it was a scheme. He probably didn't even have the kidney infection he claimed to have blown out of proportion sef. He couldn't provide medical records for the so called kidney infection.

Genuine sick people who need funds will suffer a set back because of people like this. Sigh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Sagay212: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2018
He posted his rubbish scam on their ipob page because he knew how gullible the are. Of course he got so much money and now playing smart by claiming ignorance. He learnt well from supreme fan yogo leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by blaqroy: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Expensive joke
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by skales67(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2018
daviefm:
WILL HE RETURN ALL THE MONEY?

STANBIC BANK

Why are you posting your bank details on a pubic forum?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by koolaid87: 1:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Once a con, always a con

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Thebrightest(m): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2018
k
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by caesaraba(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehehe! See the kind of hour we are commenting of this guy's destiny? It have be for him be this o! He should better relocate to the village.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Joelsblog(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Chai... Because of this people might find it hard to assist people who really need help....

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by blank(f): 2:36am On Apr 14, 2018
When all those scammers post their lies on Nairaland, people asking for proof become the enemy. A young man will use his school fees for Betnaija then come online with a sob story and everyone will start donating. The person will never say when he has reached his stated target but will guilt trip people into donating more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal by Aldebaran(m): 3:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Busted grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) / 64-yr-old Grandma Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail Over Drug Trafficking / Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.