Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Black Teenager Gets Shot At For Asking For Directions After Missing Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Teenager Gets Shot At For Asking For Directions After Missing Bus (464 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Teenager Gets Shot At For Asking For Directions After Missing Bus by fabinfos(f): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Kikiotolu.com

14-year-old Brennan Walker, missed his bus and it nearly cost him his life. He went looking for help at a Rochester Hills home on Thursday morning and was confronted by a man with a gun.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

"I got to the house, and I knocked on the lady's door. Then she started yelling at me and she was like, 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs, and he grabbed the gun, I saw it and started to run. And that's when I heard the gunshot," he says.

Thankfully, the man missed. Brennan kept running, hid, then cried.

"My mom says that, black boys get shot because sometimes they don't look their age, and I don't look my age. I'm 14; but I don't look 14. I'm kind of happy that, like, I didn't become a statistic," he says in retrospect.

Oakland County Sheriff Deputies arrived soon after to the home on South Christian Hills Drive and took the woman's husband into custody.

Right now that man is being held at the Oakland County Jail.

The retired Detroit firefighter was arraigned Friday afternoon. Jeffrey Zeigler has been charged with Assault with Intent to Murder; and Felony Firearms. He received a bond of $50,000, with conditions, and is due in court again April 24.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/black-teenager-gets-shot-at-for-asking-for-directions-after-missing-bus/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Black Teenager Gets Shot At For Asking For Directions After Missing Bus by Oblongata: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
God of your baba dey your side
Re: Black Teenager Gets Shot At For Asking For Directions After Missing Bus by Uyiii: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
everything's got it's pros and cons in Life. As shitty as 9ja's system is, in scenarios like this, you'll still see people who are readily available and willing to help you with the right directions, but still be watchful sha befr dem direct you enter one chancecheesy

Anyways, as regards op's post. the boy was very unfortunate to have knocked on the door of a fvcking racist family. The woman meandered the story because he's black and her murderous husband or whoever the fvck he is wanted to put the icing on the cake by killing him so when the case/news eventually gets in public, we gonna hear talks like; he's a thief, door breaker.
thank goodness he came out alive to narrate his ordeal.

racist people are a bunch of bastards.
humanity supercedes all race.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape. / Man Surrenders Himself To Police After The Bag He Stoles Refuses To Come Down / ‘nigerian Man Beats His Mom To Death After His Pastor Told Him That She Was A Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.