Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (89997 Views)

The Sun Award: High Chief Dr. Christopher Ndubuisi Emerges Investor of the Year / Philanthropist Christopher Ndubuisi Splashes N10m On Umuawulu Entrepreneurs / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2018
kmcutez:
Why won't they turn him down. The people he is begging money from look like #100 Agege bread, while him been looking like #2000 shoprite bread.
Is DAT a subtle way to ridicule my beloved Agege bread DAT has saved lives from time immemorial?. Pls,don't disrespect my Agege bread again..
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
typicall...

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by perdollar(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
kmcutez:
Why won't they turn him down. The people he is begging money from look like #100 Agege bread, while him been looking like #2000 shoprite bread.
abeg mek I rent u for a minute mek u use ur mouth finish dem my enemies wey dey insult me anyhow
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2018
checkedout:
Dress wretched ? with that top?

na wa ooo

The poor's best possession is always the wealthy's least valued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by macjurek(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Please watch out for the people He(Ndubisi) gave money to over one year ........... observation.

The daughter he celebrated her birthday day folks,. Africa Voodoo in display.......
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2018
perdollar:
abeg mek I rent u for a minute mek u use ur mouth finish dem my enemies wey dey insult me anyhow

Lol. Abeg no kill me with laf.
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Minemrys: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Imo State born philanthropist, Engr. Ndubuisi Emenike, the founder of the Ndubuisi Emenike Foundation on Wednesday the 11th April 2018 dressed as a wretched man and hit a popular market known as World Bank Market in Owerri the capital city of Imo State.

According to Darlington Flowrymz Ibekwe, the multi-millionaire who disguised himself as a beggar - went round the market begging for a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and so many people turned him down, people laughed at him, some asked him to get out of their shops angrily, but in all these, he remained calm and kept asking.

Finally, a lady offered him one thousand naira and another offered him a thousand naira again making it the sum of two thousand naira, he then called both of them out, surprisingly in front of the whole market as his entourage of over seven (7) exotic cars drove in and he pulled out fresh cash bundles and rewarded them both with Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000) each making it Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000) and also returned their one thousand naira notes to them.

The World Bank Market Owerri was agog with lots of surprise as the philanthropist urged them to always lend a helping hand to those in need as they never know where their blessings might come from.

When asked why he demonstrated this act, he said; ''Today is my daughter's birthday Kourtney Emenike and I couldn't think of a better way of celebrating it if not touching lives".

The beneficiaries were still in shock over what just happened as the Imo born millionaire hopped into his convoy and zoomed off.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/engr-ndubuisi-emenike-nigerian-millionaire-disguises-as-market-beggar-in-imo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiiD8l4Prmc

Or watch via Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/flow.rymz/videos/818493735018787/
wow. I love this man's n0ble gesture.
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by jnrbayano(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2018
People over there will say after this, "once beaten twice shy" and they will embark on "dashing money spree"

Genuine beggars and impostor beggars there will hit jackpot.
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Wow!!! Look at Aboy Ndubuisi oh! Grew up in the same neighborhood with him in Okigwe, popsy is a lecturer in ABSU Umuahia campus. One of the pioneers in yahoo yahoo, made so much money, invested in some business now he's eyeing House of Representatives for his constituency(Mbano) in 2019

Ok, now we have the full picture, which is that the obese gentleman in the preceding pictures made his fortune committing internet fraud, otherwise known as 419 advanced-fee fraud.

Interesting to note how criminals ply their trade with PRIDE, in Nigeria, while the police provide such outlaws with personal protection.

One wonders how long a man can be so overweight can continue gorging his fat face with fatty foods, whilst doing zero exercise, before he is called home to Jeeeeeesus, leaving his five wives and 25 children to fight to the death over their shared inheritance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by olowobaba10: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2018
THE VIDEO IS NOT SHOWING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, I SUSPECT......
SalamRushdie:
So why is the video blocked from watching in Nigeria?
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
gbosaa:

If I was there after all the drama, I’ll call him aside or in front of the camera and ask him to invest in a gym. Apart from helping people, he need to help himself too.

Being a rich man in Nigeria is not a license to look like a baby elephant or hippopotamus. There’s nothing cool in having a massive abdomen.

Some people are as ignorant as they are rich, and many have died after living much-shortened lives in poor health, all due to being a lazy fat phuck who just will not lift a finger in exercise to save their own life. If this man does NOT embark on an exercise and diet regime, he will be buried in a double-width coffin in less than five years from today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2018
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF US PRODUCTS THAT COULD BE AFFECTED BY CHINA SANCTION

In retaliation to President Donald Trump tariff hike plan, the Chinese government has announce that it will place 25 percent levy on US imports which cut across Agricultural Produce, Automobiles, Aircrafts, Whisky etc.
Below is a comprehensive list of products that will be affected by the Chines sanction:

This is the latest move in escalating tensions between the world's two largest economies, which some experts fear could turn into a trade war, theme “World War 3.”
The Chines Government says the new sanctions are in response to President Donald Trump's tariffs on imports of steel, aluminum and other products from China and other countries.
This trade attack by US and a counter attack by China have rattled investors and fueled market fears; thereby places the world on the brink of trade war The world is on the brink of a trade war
Top US and Chinese officials have been holding series talks since the announcement in an effort to end the trade tensions. But so far, neither United State nor China is backing down.

READ MORE ON

http://www.caliphatemedia.info/2018/04/list-of-us-products-that-could-be.html

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
kmcutez:

Hahaha ......you are very funny, shop rite get #2000 bread
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by buoye1(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Dammyzeal007:
Another Ritual format
Exact thing that came to my mind... I might be wrong though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Bimpe29: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Kindness taken too far. He doesn't have to disguise before he can help as he has been reportedly doing. There is no point working on peoples intelligence. After all, God is not disguising for helping him.
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by stevo123(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Where soon his poster will be out. VOTE EMENIKE 4 SENATE
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Titugirl(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
I'm sure those that turned him down must have learnt their lesson.
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by Misternas89(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

The poor's best possession is always the wealthy's least valued
I like this ur quotes bro ��
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Misternas89:

I like this ur quotes bro ��
Bless u my bro
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by jesmond3945: 3:36am On Jan 27, 2020
lalalastica
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by XAUBulls: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
ChangeIsCostant:
Imo State born philanthropist, Engr. Ndubuisi Emenike, the founder of the Ndubuisi Emenike Foundation on Wednesday the 11th April 2018 dressed as a wretched man and hit a popular market known as World Bank Market in Owerri the capital city of Imo State.

According to Darlington Flowrymz Ibekwe, the multi-millionaire who disguised himself as a beggar - went round the market begging for a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and so many people turned him down, people laughed at him, some asked him to get out of their shops angrily, but in all these, he remained calm and kept asking.

Finally, a lady offered him one thousand naira and another offered him a thousand naira again making it the sum of two thousand naira, he then called both of them out, surprisingly in front of the whole market as his entourage of over seven (7) exotic cars drove in and he pulled out fresh cash bundles and rewarded them both with Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000) each making it Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000) and also returned their one thousand naira notes to them.

The World Bank Market Owerri was agog with lots of surprise as the philanthropist urged them to always lend a helping hand to those in need as they never know where their blessings might come from.

When asked why he demonstrated this act, he said; ''Today is my daughter's birthday Kourtney Emenike and I couldn't think of a better way of celebrating it if not touching lives".

The beneficiaries were still in shock over what just happened as the Imo born millionaire hopped into his convoy and zoomed off.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/engr-ndubuisi-emenike-nigerian-millionaire-disguises-as-market-beggar-in-imo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiiD8l4Prmc

Or watch via Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/flow.rymz/videos/818493735018787/
Bump.
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) by XAUBulls: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
obaataaokpaewu:
Wow!!! Look at Aboy Ndubuisi oh! Grew up in the same neighborhood with him in Okigwe, popsy is a lecturer in ABSU Umuahia campus. One of the pioneers in yahoo yahoo, made so much money, invested in some business now he's eyeing House of Representatives for his constituency(Mbano) in 2019
So, the Ndubuisi "millionaire" dude is a pioneer in scamming people and he made so much money. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.