Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 (29753 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by obonujoker(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2percy:
I know, and it was last week. That one nah win??

Person score you 3 goals, you say whether na win...??

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Taiwx(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked City never dissapoint.....up man city!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Gullah: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Harry Kane no score and salah score again today. lol, the guy go wan kill himself today, see as e just dey hustle for goal wey no be him score am just because e wan catch Salah for Golden boot race now salah don increase gap again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Seun360(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Man UTD also beat them....
Then, will win the Premier League?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by 9ja083: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tottenham are not good learners. The couch shouldn't have put Lemenla in the 1st place. That guy just inherited Morata's ability to miss goal.
Had it been the couch put Son right from the genesis of the ball, it would have been a different game.
It's as if Lememla bribed him. The didn't watch the game MCI vs Liverpool. If they did, they are not good students
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Football is my religion Manchester City is my church Pep Guardiola is the High priest I love Manchester City FC

18 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Ikennaezento(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
9ja083:
Tottenham are not good learners. The couch shouldn't have put Lemenla in the 1st place. That guy just inherited Morata's ability to miss goal.
Had it been the couch put Son right from the genesis of the ball, it would have been a different game.
It's as if Lememla bribed him. The didn't watch the game MCI vs Liverpool. If they did, they are not good students

Lamela na him country man na.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by OyinO: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jesus is a dunce!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by SamuelTurner(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "I will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! (Ronaldo continues): "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me" (Ronaldo coughs and continues): "Please forgive me, I cursed the Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford unless"...... Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!!!! (Ronaldo continues) : "When I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Coach: "Come and be going" ManUtd president: "what did we do to deserve this?" Ronaldo continues : "I made Real Madrid sack Mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret, i tried to kill Messi with frustration in Copa America and also Taking him to jail, but it was the gods that backfired now."" "My body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i have confessed i have confessed ooo" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!! (Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start Playing) "Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam Gini kam mere yah.. " Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him. Coach:what did we do to deserve this?.... TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by excel101(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
davidflipcy5856:
Football is my religion Manchester City is my church Pep Guardiola is the High priest I love Manchester City FC
Fair weather friend.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Geestunnar(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
I undastnd dat language to d core. Nt really 4rm ur side.
Alright, cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by mancityguy: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
I love Manchester City alot

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by mancityguy: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
We are city We are champions l love city more than my gf

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Omololu2121:
Man city needs ti buy strikers that can score goals.

do you have sense

They can't score goals why aré they on top for league

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Pep spent 700 millions euro and still in two
years got the EPL title and small cup
hhhhhhh wow hhhhh
ipob again ,and how much did ur mou spend,u people are d problem of d world,the god KANU was killed on time, say bubu say bubu
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Foodforthought: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
SamuelTurner:
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "I will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! (Ronaldo continues): "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me" (Ronaldo coughs and continues): "Please forgive me, I cursed the Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford unless"...... Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!!!! (Ronaldo continues) : "When I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Coach: "Come and be going" ManUtd president: "what did we do to deserve this?" Ronaldo continues : "I made Real Madrid sack Mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret, i tried to kill Messi with frustration in Copa America and also Taking him to jail, but it was the gods that backfired now."" "My body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i have confessed i have confessed ooo" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!! (Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start Playing) "Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam Gini kam mere yah.. " Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him. Coach:what did we do to deserve this?.... TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
I almost fell off my seat while laughing. Lol @ agwoturumbe in portugal

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Sam0405: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
congratulations man city.........we start again next season

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
SamuelTurner:

If football was Nigerian movie, one
day thunder will just
strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the
pitch and start
shouting "I will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk
o, i tied kaka and made him lose form"
Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
(Ronaldo continues): "I also used the
charm I got from
agwo turu mbe in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he
doesn't shine
better than me"
(Ronaldo coughs and continues):
"Please forgive me, I
cursed the Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any
player that
wears it will become a dummy like
Michael Owen,
Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay.
Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford
unless"......
Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!!!!
(Ronaldo continues) : "When I heard
we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not
come to Madrid, but
as a stubborn black man, he had to
leave, so I made
him useless and sent him to my former
club" Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach: "Come and be going"
ManUtd president: "what did we do to
deserve this?"
Ronaldo continues : "I made Real Madrid sack Mourinho
because the man was trying to find my
secret, i tried to
kill Messi with frustration in Copa
America and also
Taking him to jail, but it was the gods that
backfired now.""
"My body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i
have confessed i
have confessed ooo"
Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!
(Messi will just come in with bible and
chaplet in his
hands, he will hear the last statement
and start crying,
then the background music will start Playing)
"Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O
Uwam Gini kam
mere yah.. "
Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will
start consoling him.
Coach:what did we do to deserve
this?....
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
SamuelTurner

Respect bro

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Omololu2121: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
do you have sense

They can't score goals why aré they on top for league
who is this dumb fvck quoting me? Why do a lot of you guys just show how stupid you're on the internet

I won't read any stupid comment from you again dumb pig.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Elparaiso:
Congrats to Man Shitty, Stupid ham has given you the trophy on a golden platter.

The trophy isn't golden though, thanks to Loserpool and Woman United.
did u watch d EPL from d beginning or d first game u watched was man c man u, since u called dem stupid let's see how dey play against ur man u fa cup loading I thrust harry kain
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Omololu2121:
who is this dumb fvck quoting me? Why do a lot of you guys just show how stupid you're on the internet

I won't read any stupid comment from you again dumb pig.
thunder fire you there
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Infeno(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Stirling ascent
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by msylva2147(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
smithsydny:
show your ticket Oga.. No d ey make noise
the last time I checked I didn't invite you but pray for my ticket to enter which it did, so I don't think I owed you any showing of ticket because you are not giving a dime on it.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by balbosa: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
aieromon:
Sterling should be flogged
. Chop Sheet and die
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
msylva2147:
the last time I checked I didn't invite you but pray for my ticket to enter which it did, so I don't think I owed you any showing of ticket because you are not giving a dime on it.
see vexing oo
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by ihatebuhari(f): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
OyinO:
Jesus is a dunce!
may you die before this month ends for this your comments. Just watch and see
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
ihatebuhari:
may you die before this month ends for this your comments. Just watch and see

The person is talking about a Manchester City player named Jesus. F***ing religious extremist.

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
smithsydny:
see vexing oo
disregard him, na ipob ,before u know he go start to dey upload fixed games,nobody shld Fall for this,if he is to win 2m as he claims e for done cash out,children of Igbos pigs, say bubu,say pep we won d premier league
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
osazsky:
disregard him, na ipob ,before u know he go start to dey upload fixed games,nobody shld Fall for this,if he is to win 2m as he claims e for done cash out,children of Igbos pigs, say bubu,say pep we won d premier league
like u read my mind about cashout .

Him think say nah children him dey follow yan.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by Elparaiso(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
osazsky:
did u watch d EPL from d beginning or d first game u watched was man c man u, since u called dem stupid let's see how dey play against ur man u fa cup loading I thrust harry kain

God forbid make I support Man U
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Arondizuogu:

The person is talking about a Manchester City player named Jesus. F***ing religious extremist.
d guy na ipob he knows noting abt football,imagine he doesn't even know Gabriel Jesus and he dey man city thread,na this type dey sell biter leave to people begin claim say e dey cure HIV,pig thank God his god KANU d pig was killed on time by d military
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks Man City for the money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 30th January 2018 / Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 29th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.