Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream (619 Views)

My Dream About Rapture / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Good evening all. Pls I wnt to share d dream I had yterday. It seems like a dream bt I must say I was conscious of all dat was happening.

I was tired after work in d villa so I decided to rest lo & below d curtains I was looking at(I was resting on d 3-sitter chair in d parlour) suddenly changed into a lady's face. I tried to like get up & beat d lady bt brodas I was damn pinned down unable to talk or move. I resorted to praying bt was surprised dat anoda face of a lady surfaceed dis time my gal frnd dat I do hv sex with. She started laughing at me. By dat time I knew my prayers would nt b ansa. I asked(within me because I noticed I couldnt talk with my mouth bt my hrt wch was very audible) Y I was bin attached weda dy came to kill me bt dy said no dat dy came to let me knw dat am powerless.
I was so angry I wanted to use my Xiaomi phone to stone dem because dats d only tin close to me bt I told myself dat d screen will break and I hv to order 4 a new screen wch will take time... Dis is to shw dat I was very aware of wat was happening to me. I close my eyes to pray & beg God 4 4givnex bt dis time my sins were tabled to me as if am actually seeing all my wrongs. I saw blood wch was included to my sins. D 2nd lady(hu is my bf face was just laughing at me as I remain powerless due to my sins) I summoned courage again closed my eyes and 4got d pains I was going tru because I was really in pains. I told God dat even Jonah erred & He 4gave him dat He should pls hv mercy on me. Immediately I was released and d two gals I was watching faded away bt d pains I was feeling while I was pinned down was still there.
Pls fellows I need advice /prayers /anything because dis gals really dealt with me.
NB: am not making dis up, I knw wat actually happened to me because I was conscious
Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by Chrismentor3: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Thank your stars you are still alive, if you had died na straight to hekk fire be that but you were brave enough to know that God can still give a second chance which he did its left for you to know how to manage it. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2018
lol grin u have typhoid fever go take some medicine or better
yet go see ur doctor before u loss ur mind.

4 Likes

Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by sorextee(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2018
So if u threw ur in d dream, it would smash in reality. What a dream

1 Like

Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by diablos: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2018
grin Is only oshogbo weed that makes reality seem like a dream and dreams seem like reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by perousd: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2018
I really don't know what else you need. You had an Encounter with Christ already. My dear, it also seems you have a call upon you(guess you' know this already).
But you just need ultimate surrender. Sin is so Powerful to destroy.
Study the word and pray. PRAY AGAINST LUST AND IT'S ROOTS IN YOU.
I recommend Apostle Joshua Selman's warfare message if you can access any.
Beware of lust. That's your weakness. God won't function in that. But you are still perfect in His will. Just Allign.
Blessings

1 Like

Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Guy, d rate @ wch I sin dis days eh,, each time I wnt to pray I end up laughing within cos wen I was a bit good I wasn't Holy enuf den nw dat am..... I wonder my fate

Chrismentor3:
Thank your stars you are still alive, if you had died na straight to hekk fire be that but you were brave enough to know that God can still give a second chance which he did its left for you to know how to manage it. Good luck.
Re: How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream by Kolanist(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Get born again, renew ur commitment to the Lord, confess with ur mouth that JESUS CHRIST is the only begotten son of GOD the second in the God-head trinity and that HE died for ur sins and rose again in victory, get baptised with water and with the Holy spirit ,BELIEVE that u are saved
Read the bible and believe it ,also Jesus Christ has given all His followers power over all the power of the enemy(evil)(LUKE 10:19-20) use it. Never have mercy on demons but always have mercy on thier human agents

(1) (Reply)

"Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho / Jihad: Plot To Ilamize Nigeria Leaked / Hundreds Flock To Cathedral’s ‘beyonce Mass’ Blending Secular Pop Star’s Music W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.