Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate (2294 Views)

After D 2nd World War -Churchill Lost D 1946 Elections / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by KnowAll(m): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Sowere is second at d moment. What happened to Atiku's campaign. Sowere just need to build momentum. He can win like French President Macron.

6 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:40am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by pussyeater(m): 4:35am On Apr 14, 2018
KnowAll:
Sowere is second at d moment. What happened to Atiku's campaign. Sowere just need to build momentum. He can win like French President Macron.
Mr man wake up, go wash your face with water.

6 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by KnowAll(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Don't be surprised most of our Ali Baba and 40 thieves politicians will vote for this young boy afterall voting is secret ballot.

You will be surprised that even d thieves are fed up stealing.

12 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by hurumnanya: 5:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Don't be deceived, that guys popularity is limited to internet users. He can't beat Yul Edochie in any election . I am aware you know how Yul performed in Guber election.
Moreover, among people that knows him, half or more hates him.

3 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Jethrolite(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
For now, everything is speculation. Nobody can really tell, even if Sowore does not win now, he is setting a solid foundation for the future.

3 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Sniper4real(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
funny sha. His popularity no reach 15%. So, if na him and that dullard dey for next year, the dullard go beat him with wide margin
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by tuniski: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Sniper4real:
funny sha. His popularity no reach 15%. So, if na him and that dullard dey for next year, the dullard go beat him with wide margin
His popularity amongst real voters ain't up to. 0.1%!

6 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by collinsfhk(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2018
I wish Nigeria youth will just support him not minding tribe or party.

Enough of illiterates giving us direction

3 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Elseductive: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Initial gragra!!!
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Alariiwo: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2018
hurumnanya:
Don't be deceived, that guys popularity is limited to internet users. He can't beat Yul Edochie in any election . I am aware you know how Yul performed in Guber election.
Moreover, among people that knows him, half or more hates him.

You Igbos like deceiving yourselves.. who is Yul?

Do you know how popular SR is and what PDP faced in Sowore's hands.

Like the OP rightly said, Sowore's chances are very high at the moment

2 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Alariiwo: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
For now, everything is speculation. Nobody can really tell, even if Sowore does not win now, he is setting a solid foundation for the future.

That's the idea..
Only that Nigeria is a multi-ethnic nation so his ethnicity will limit him for now.
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by rainylad(f): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
He is mostly popular with 10mb internett users on social media of SW extraction..That is the honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by DarkLover: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Guys please let's support this young man with clear and sincere objectives, enough of all this old men taking us for ransom and destroying our country.

Put religion and ethnic sentiments aside and join the moving train.

#TakeItBack
#Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Jethrolite(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's the idea..
Only that Nigeria is a multi-ethnic nation so his ethnicity will limit him for now.
Even ethnicity is fading, soon it will be about what you can offer, what have you done in your past, how great a manager were you. People are beginning to realise that religious or ethnic politics is just a tool used by incompetent politicians to decieve the electorate. Buhari is the last person that will go from subsistence cattle rearer to president. By 2023, Nigeria's polity will be very sophisticated.

2 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by hurumnanya: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Alariiwo:

You Yoruba's overate yourselves. Sowore is toy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by mollymotion(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
If the actual vote comes sowore will be the last I know for sure

1 Like

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by DanielsParker(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2018
rainylad:

He is mostly pipular with 10mb intrnet users on social media of SW extraction..That is the honest truth.

rainylad
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by dadavivo: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
KnowAll:
Mr man stop taking tramadol and codiene
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by SternProphet: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
collinsfhk:

So wore is actually the illiterate. Young people in Nigeria have no brains. Let me ask you a question.
What has Sowore led, supervised, managed in his life?
To even consider "considering" a gross untested guy with no evidence of experience shows Nigeria's education is a waste.

What do you think the Presidency is?. A soap opera.
You thinking it is Big Brother Africa?.

A lot of you guys keep saying Macron, Macron like people who have just been taught a new name. Do you know the depth of experience and ideology in the guy? Do you know the average age of people giving him advice and "leading the leader" .

Rank amateurs. Not understand the inner things in the inner things.

1 Like

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Realdeals(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2018
SternProphet:

So wore is actually the illiterate. Young people in Nigeria have no brains. Let me ask you a question.
What has Sowore led, supervised, managed in his life?
To even consider "considering" a gross untested guy with no evidence of experience shows Nigeria's education is a waste.

What do you think the Presidency is?. A soap opera.
You thinking it is Big Brother Africa?.

A lot of you guys keep saying Macron, Macron like people who have just been taught a new name. Do you know the depth of experience and ideology in the guy? Do you know the average age of people giving him advice and "leading the leader" .

Rank amateurs. Not understand the inner things in the inner things.

You don't have enough fact to counter what the guy said, you only made mention of Macron without telling us what he has achieved.
Even your present crop of leaders, how has their individual achievement rob off on you positively? Can you also tell us the outstanding achievement of the 'tested' candidate you are supporting for the Presidency in 2019?

2 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by KnowAll(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
The youths have the power. If every educated person in Nigeria below d age of 35 vote for sowere. Buhari would be history.�

Sowere u can do it.

1 Like

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Xander85: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

But of course you would say that wouldn't you? wink

You see the likes of Dr Kingsley Muoghalu equally in the running, an erudite and accomplished individual, yet you completely blank him b'cos he doesn't fit into your criteria of who should or shouldn't be allowed to be President of Nigeria.

Nice one! smiley

2 Likes

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by dunkem21(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yes, he is even more popular than the president..

..On Nairaland! cheesy
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by SternProphet: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Realdeals:

You don't have enough fact to counter what the guy said, you only made mention of Macron without telling us what he has achieved.
Even your present crop of leaders, how has their individual achievement rob off on you positively? Can you also tell us the outstanding achievement of the 'tested' candidate you are supporting for the Presidency in 2019?

For Predisen we are looking for:
1. Executive ability - able to take decisions, make it stick, give instructions to the military. Some if the Generals are intimidating.
2. Crisis management experience : only the military and tough business experience can give this. Sowore even has this more than some other suit wearing, fancy talking idiots coming who cannot face pressure. Sowore did some amazing things as UJILAG student leader but these are nothing .
3. Integrity : able to take temptations of office without breaking his oath of office , say the truth and mean it
4. Spiritual ability : able to lead the country in praying to God for mercy and favour. If you are a thief like most PDP aspirants God will NOT hear your prayers.
5. Charisma, able to command love and respect of his fellow country men
6. Vision Setting: ability to see a bright future and communicate that ivision to countrymrn, aligning the entire country around goals and objctives like - we want to go to the moin, we want to be sekf sufficient in rice, we want to be world's best at palm oil and derivatives. These are examples of communicable visions.

There are many reasons why some of the charlatans presenting themselves cannot be President

Buhari has more experience with institutions, governance structures and the art of government which you don't learn in school than any other Nigerian alive except OBJ
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
rainylad:

He is mostly pipular with 10mb intrnet users on social media of SW extraction..That is the honest truth.

He's mostly unpopular with 5MB ethnic bigots from the East who watched in dismay as his organization Sahara Reporters dismantled the myth of incumbency as Jonathan packed his loads and went back to Otuoke.

The Igbos are still very sore at the guy for exposing their corrupt kinsmen in Nigerian politics.

I'm sure if they had the power they would have killed Sowore a long time ago.

Not surprising though for a tribe that thinks Fayose and Saraki are heroes.

Lol
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Realdeals(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
SternProphet:

For Predisen we are looking for:
1. Executive ability - able to take decisions, make it stick, give instructions to the military. Some if the Generals are intimidating.
2. Crisis management experience : only the military and tough business experience can give this. Sowore even has this more than some other suit wearing, fancy talking idiots coming who cannot face pressure. Sowore did some amazing things as UJILAG student leader but these are nothing .
3. Integrity : able to take temptations of office without breaking his oath of office , say the truth and mean it
4. Spiritual ability : able to lead the country in praying to God for mercy and favour. If you are a thief like most PDP aspirants God will NOT hear your prayers.
6. Vision Setting: ability to see a bright future and communicate that ivision to countrymrn, aligning the entire country around goals and objctives like - we want to go to the moin, we want to be sekf sufficient in rice, we want to be world's best at palm oil and derivatives. These are examples of communicable visions.

There are many reasons why some of the charlatans presenting themselves cannot be President

Buhari has more experience with institutions, governance structures and the art of government which you don't learn in school than any other Nigerian alive except OBJ

I salute you for taking out time to write these, it shows you are a concerned Nigerian. While I agree with some of your points, the truth about them is that they are not a prerequisite for good governance, they are only good as the classroom, where they are taught.
How has the experience acquired by both Obasanjo and Buhari during their first stint in office when they are in their forties rub off positively on the nation on their return to power, all what they did is to just consolidate their influence and continue with their chant for 'One Nigeria' which they fought during the civil war.
From your writeup it's obvious you are routing for Buhari, I was a Buhari supporter until I change gear. I will therefore address those points and shows how Buhari has failed in the 3 years he has spent in office.

We cannot take it away from him being a retired Military man, it has however shown on many occasions that some of those decisions are not in any way sticking and he's not in control, we have cabals dictating to him. I will only cite two out of the many to backup.
1. Baru and Kachikwu
2. Maina and HOCS
3. How has the brief he received from Perm Sec. when he assume office affects his executive decision? We could all remember it was on this premise he said Ministerial appointments was delayed.

2. Crisis management experience : only the military and tough business experience can give this. Sowore even has this more than some other suit wearing, fancy talking idiots coming who cannot face pressure. Sowore did some amazing things as UJILAG student leader but these are nothing.
I don't agree with this, it is obvious that after dishing out any order, President Buhari usually goes to sleep on them, if that is not the case, Why is...
1. Magu and Daura crisis is still lingering, and both are still operating under his nostril and trading blame
2. Why is it that it takes week for him to know that the IGP he ordered to Benue did not spend the night there.

3. Integrity : able to take temptations of office without breaking his oath of office, say the truth and mean it
President Buhari may have the integrity but he has failed to transmit same to his appointees and other people serving him. We all read about how the committee he setup headed by the old war horse Babagana Kingibe to look in the NIA report were extorting the acting chairman and facilitated the movement of about $44M before the Reps intervene. What about the alleged bribe MTN purportedly paid to Kyari for reduction of the fine. See many incidents has point that Buhari is acting in proxy.

4. Spiritual ability: able to lead the country in praying to God for mercy and favour. If you are a thief like most PDP aspirants God will NOT hear your prayers.
Spiritual ability is personal, there is no way an individual spirituality can rub off on a Nation with diverse religion and belief. Religion has practice in Nigeria is one of the bane of our underdevelopment.

President Buhari short stint in office in the 80's and his tough stands then is what gives him that love and respect. He was able to achieve that because he has the mental capacity which is functioning very well because of his age. He was in his early 40's then. But now, all his organs are not working at their peak because his old. It's like comparing a 486x processor with 32mb ram with a Core i5 and 8GB ram. Only a vibrant young man in his 40's can administer Nigeria now and that is what Sowore is bringing to the table.

6. Vision Setting: ability to see a bright future and communicate that ivision to countrymen, aligning the entire country around goals and objctives like - we want to go to the moin, we want to be sekf sufficient in rice, we want to be world's best at palm oil and derivatives. These are examples of communicable visions.
I'm sorry to say this, Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB and the rest have no vision for the country. The vision they do not have for the country when they rule at their prime is what they will now have when they are old? I will highlight how they've have failed us...
1. Obasanjo: Nigeria population was 69.29 million (1978) when he had his first term as head of the country, he was there head for 3 good years, where was the plan he develop for the Railway sector? at least they should have envisage that the population of the country will increase in the future and develop one. What was there plan for power? if they had why is it not working, same as the current President Buhari.
Check when rice and palm oil importation started in Nigeria and tell me who was in charge.
The same people that couldn't prevent the massive importation we are having now are the same we are banking on to chart a new course for us.

Have a rethink bro, they are spent force, they all lack the required capacity to run today's Nigeria. I'll be back to tell you why we need young people in the calibre of Sowore.

1 Like

Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by KnowAll(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Sowere u are getting there. Team up with the other guy durotoye, red card madam, and obj's 3rd force something might be in the offering we can't tell.
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by rainylad(f): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:

He's mostly unpopular with 5MB ethnic bigots from the East who watched in dismay as his organization Sahara Reporters dismantled the myth of incumbency as Jonathan packed his loads and went back to Otuoke.

The Igbos are still very sore at the guy for exposing their corrupt kinsmen in Nigerian politics.

I'm sure if they had the power they would have killed Sowore a long time ago.

Not surprising though for a tribe that thinks Fayose and Saraki are heroes.

Lol

You dont have to embark on foolish talks all the time,walk the talk and ensure Sowore wins next year,rather than bleating and squealing all around me...

You have your work cut out for you,my opinion should be the least of your worries if you are serious about Sowore and not just clowning around.
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2018
rainylad:

[s]
You dont have to embark on foolish talks all the time,walk the talk and ensure Sowore wins next year,rather than bleating and squealing all around me...

You have your work cut out for you,my opinion should be the least of your worries if you are serious about Sowore and not just clowning around[/s].

Iranu
Re: E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate by gidgiddy: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2018
collinsfhk:

That's what people like Sowore said in 2015 that got Buhari into power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Declare Sharia Rule On Nigerians Few Moment After Declared Winner. / CoronaVirus;Sanwo-Olu Announces Giving of N10000 Stimulus to Lagos Residents, / I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.