Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,121 members, 7,825,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/04/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/04/2018 Saturday (391 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/04/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 3:42am On Apr 14, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Saturday,14th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2Chronicles Chapters 33,34,35&36_

➡TOPIC: *HE WILL DELIVER*

�BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 29:7-8
_[7] And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.__
_[8] It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
God is able to deliver and set us free from all forms of satanic attacks. Though the enemy is hungry for destruction, but they will not be able to destroy any God's children. This passage is assuring us again that God will not let the devil destroy us, that He will deliver us. And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom. This is the promise of God. The ministry of the devil is to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10b.,) But Jesus ministry is to thwart all the effort of the devil in your life. Let the enemy continue to thirst for your blood and hunger for your flesh
he will be frustrated. Our passage makes us understand that the enemy will be disappointed. Take the text again read it put your name where necessary, read it over and over to yourself and then
try to count it to your memory. The efforts of the enemy over your life and all your interest are wasted efforts. You are a candidate of
God assuring deliverance.
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Lord, thank you for delivering me from all the plans of the enemy_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Calls For Buhari’s Resignation / Pastor Seye Sefunye Mourns Professor Adebayo Adedeji / Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.