Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,891 members, 7,956,361 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. (12410 Views)

Data For Sale! I Mistakenly Bought 11000 Instead Of 1000 / I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 4000 / The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Flashh: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
You should also understand that I'm not the end user. What am I gonna be doing with such amount in my phone?
You really sure you asking me these questions? How am I to know? Where do I know you from? Do we live or make business together? Do I have a way of monitoring your life? Because I don't understand why you chose to ask me these questions.
I have someone who's gonna buy it and she also is gonna sell it off. Imagine how many weeks it's gonna take her to sell that 40k and her profit can't even exceed 5k.
That's how it's been sold. Not my fault.
Your say.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by coolzeal(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
mikkybellami:

Show the screen shot and see how we can help and medium of exchange
I've tried to post screen shots but it's not uploading. Pls drop ur email so I can send it to you.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by coolzeal(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Horspiroll007:
Come to my office now. I'll buy all
Hope it's MTN so that I can be buying 10k daily for the next 4 days
If you reside in Abuja, I will come to your office or anywhere in Abuja.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Flashh:
You really sure you asking me these questions? How am I to know? Where do I know you from? Do we live or make business together? Do I have a way of monitoring your life? Because I don't understand why you chose to ask me these questions.
Your say.
So you don't know how the business is being done and you came here preaching consideration to me. Better mind your business.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Flashh: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
So you don't know how the business is being done and you came here preaching consideration to me. Better mind your business.
Excuse me, stop being greedy.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Flashh:
Excuse me, stop being greedy.
Just get off my mention and give him the 35k yourself. Asshole.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Flashh: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Just get off my mention and give him the 35k yourself. Asshole.
Now proven. Obviously you are greedy. Go Bleep yourself faggøt.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Flashh:
Now proven. Obviously you are greedy. Go Bleep yourself faggøt.
I just wish I could lay my hands on you.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
press005:

[url]Cheetahpay.com.ng[/url] charges 20% or even less but they can't go lower than 15%
went through the site.. OP run away its a Scam.. How can you transfer airtime to a line you don't even know and have never contacted
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by press005: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tochyodiks:
went through the site.. OP run away its a Scam.. How can you transfer airtime to a line you don't even know and have never contacted

lol, said same too bro but have retracted my words having used them twice...But i just suggested shaa.....OP don't use them if your mind is telling you otherwise.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by Flashh: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
I just wish I could lay my hands on you.
You want to lay your hands on your master.

I have told you, go fǔck yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by tgmservice: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
coolzeal:
I mistakenly bought an MTN airtime worth 40 thousand naira and I will resell for 35k. Pls mod, it's essential because it's my last allowee gotten from NYSC recently.
However, I called my bank and network provider but, all efforts look outwardly abortive. I reside in Abuja and I will only deal physically to avoid fraudsters.

Pls I need this topic on front page, so as to inform interested buyers. Thanks and good morning.
which mode did you use to buy the airtime and what bank do you use cus must banks dont allow more than 5k in credit card purchase i smell foul play
Re: I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. by seanwilliam(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2019
coolzeal:
I mistakenly bought an MTN airtime worth 40 thousand naira and I will resell for 35k. Pls mod, it's essential because it's my last allowee gotten from NYSC recently.
However, I called my bank and network provider but, all efforts look outwardly abortive. I reside in Abuja and I will only deal physically to avoid fraudsters.

Pls I need this topic on front page, so as to inform interested buyers. Thanks and good morning.
there are websites that buy recharge cards, google search it , but know that 5%-20% of it will be removed ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated? / BBM PINs That Start With 7 / The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.