Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers (19051 Views)

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hnmmm !!! ....... Na Dem Na Dem !!! grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Roger3D(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
emmasimple:
port Harcourt is know for quick money......lazy set of people
Shut up. Kelechi is a flat headded criminal from the south east
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by durasome(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

37-year-old Kelechi Okamgba, a Port Harcourt based nurse, has been arrested for preying on pregnant young ladies, by housing them till delivery and facilitating the sale of their babies. .

Her game for which she takes a cut of between N70,000 and N80,000 however came to an end on March 19, men of the Rumuolumeni Police Station, stormed her ‘baby factory’. .

At the end of the operation, five ladies, including four pregnant girls, were arrested. The pregnant girls were: Obianuju Nze (22), Chinemerum Orji (18), Josephine Chimena (33) and Chidinma Ndukwe (17). .

Okamgba, from Obioma-Ngwa in Abia State, said: “The women, some of their boyfriends bring them. They (boyfriends) find and negotiate the baby buyer themselves. The buyer(s), at the delivery of the baby, will settle them. .

I, will then give them bill for feeding, accommodation and treatment. That is the reason they are under my care”. The suspect who pleaded for leniency, further disclosed that the recent baby sold in February, was given out at N350,000. .

One of the pregnant young girls, who gave her name as Gift Festus said: “My boyfriend brought me here. He said if I put to bed, someone will come for the baby who will take care of the baby. My elder sister is aware of the development.

More Here>>>>http://wakabobo.com/nurse-arrested-for-helping-pregnant-girls-sell-their-babies-in-rivers/

.na the business wey dey reign for my area nowoooo
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by TEYA: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
nairaarea:
Nigerian media is anti- nursing.
This woman may not even have a licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
She may just be a quack who claims to be a nurse.

WHY IS THE MEDIA TOO QUICK TO CALL THESE CRIMINALS NURSES?

NOT EVERYBODY WHO PUTS ON WHITE IS A NURSE.
Nurse na profession. Wicked pesin na wicked pesin. Wickedness dey every profession!

1 Like

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by eddyslim(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
I blame buhari For this hardship
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by ruggedtimi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
emmasimple:
port Harcourt is know for quick money......lazy set of people
bros the nurse is from abia state
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
ruggedtimi:
bros the nurse is from abia state

But some of the girls are Ikwerre going by the names. They might look Igbo but those who know the languages know the difference.
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by AdaFonju: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abagworo:

But some of the girls are Ikwerre going by the names. They might look Igbo but those who know the languages know the difference.
Taaa.. The post said the nurse is an Igbo lady from Aba, now dem no be Igbo again, if na good thing you go dey shout Igbo amaka
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by AdaFonju: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!!!!
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by rosita33(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
shaking my head for those idiots
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by semyman: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Who cursed these people like this?
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by semyman: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some of their products will come and be insulting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Killurself: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Later Igbo will be fighting for humanity but am not seen them value human life, later they will be crying for population but now they're depopulated them self. why?
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by iamtardey: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chuvin22:
shocked
bra God?

never heard bout that God oh
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by IYIMAN: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
nairaarea:
Nigerian media is anti- nursing.
This woman may not even have a licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
She may just be a quack who claims to be a nurse.

WHY IS THE MEDIA TOO QUICK TO CALL THESE CRIMINALS NURSES?

NOT EVERYBODY WHO PUTS ON WHITE IS A NURSE.

Unethical and lazy Nigeria media, who, most of the times rush to publish incomplete and half truth; for lack of investigative journalism, can not ascertain the profile of criminals. I doubt they can differentiate between a professional Nurse and a quack.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Sluvist(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Igbos with prostitution and unwanted chidren (a.k.a bastards), just second to non on this universal world.
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by lanxebony(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
bloggers only want to make money and drive traffic to their website. most Nigerians do not know the difference between. quack(auxiliaries) and a registered Nurse.
as she was arrested now , she has nothing to loose, she doesn't have a lincense or an form of live.
Nursing is a world for the worldless, beauty and live savers.
that's why you have to find out about the nurse who is attending to you if she is a registered nurse or a quack. save your life , your health matters .
I'm a nurse , I'm an agent of change.
loves a registered nurse.
#malenurse

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Olatara(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad Late. Kanu is a Prophet,no doubt. Ipob are IDIOTS/prostitu2.Confam.
What you wrote up there is not even related to the topic.
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by ipobarecriminals: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olatara:
undecided
Olatara:
face front ok
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by papauju(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2018
moscobabs:
That side and crime are like 5&6
big lai
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Princewillj2k: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2018
THEY ARE NOT NURSES PLEASE BUT ARE QUACKS..
NURSING IS A HUMBLE PROFESSION
Healthinfocorner.com

1 Like

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Princewillj2k: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2018
THEY ARE NOT NURSES PLEASE BUT ARE QUACKS..
NURSING IS A HUMBLE PROFESSION
Healthinfocorner.com[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Princewillj2k: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2018
NURSES ARE CARING AND NOBLE.
NOT EVERYONE ON WHITE IS A REGISTERED NURSE

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Princewillj2k: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Shut up. Kelechi is a flat headded criminal from the south east
PLEASE HOW DO I CREATE A THREAD
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Princewillj2k: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2018
TEYA:

Nurse na profession. Wicked pesin na wicked pesin. Wickedness dey every profession!
As long as Buhari is still President, u are permitted to say Nonsense but I bet you don't know Wat it means or takes to be a professional Nurse...
If you know you know.

Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Mbiapat(f): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2018
People believe every one on white is a professional or registered nurse....

Please try and find out the difference...

A registered Nurse won't perpetrate such act
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Olatara(f): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedface front ok
angry
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedface front ok
you too
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by ipobarecriminals: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin undecided undecided cool cool
Olatara:
angry you too
Olatara:
angry you too
I don't exchange blow with kids,especially the ugly village winch like u.
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by TEYA: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Princewillj2k:

As long as Buhari is still President, u are permitted to say Nonsense but I bet you don't know Wat it means or takes to be a professional Nurse...
If you know you know.
Professional nurse my black arse! Is it not your so called professional nurses that are scattered round the country treating patients callously? A wicked person is a wicked person. Nurse na profession. There are wicked engineers, wicked pastors, wicked teachers, wicked policemen and soldiers and there are wicked nurses.
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by Olatara(f): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin undecided undecided cool cool I don't exchange blow with kids,especially the ugly village winch like u.
Lol. Ode ni bobo yi
Re: Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers by ipobarecriminals: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olatara:
Lol. Ode ni bobo yi
ode ni awon ti o bi e lomo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Ozubulu Killings: Suspects Threaten More People In Brazil, South Africa— Witness / Ondo Oba, Abiodun Oyewumi Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.