Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered (4477 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2007 TOYOTA AVALON XLS (Pre Ordered By Lofx From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On May 14, 2010
Referred to us by a satisfied Customer, He bought a 2001 Camry { To be posted too }, this gentleman Pre-Ordered a 2000 Toyota Avalon for his friend.

It has been delivered.

This pix will tell you the rest.

This is a car that has all the luxury that many cars dont have.

For something like this, get in touch with us: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On May 14, 2010
More . . . . . . . .

Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:26am On May 14, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On May 14, 2010
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On May 14, 2010
I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On May 14, 2010
So much more in the blessed hat . . . . . . Come and take yours
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On May 15, 2010
We will deliver and do our best to support you afterwards.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 6:43am On May 15, 2010
I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small,
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by ayusman16(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2010
Congrats bros, Long awaited sales, But this ur friend of nairaland no get name?
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On May 15, 2010
ayusman16:

Congrats bros, Long awaited sales, But this your friend of nairaland no get name?

Chief,

Dont worry sir, soon, we will place all in the holder where you could read, understand and appreciate them all.
We will soon chace out the Thomas out of you, and be less Ayusmantical.

Just stay tuned . . . . . . .coming to the Cinema near
you
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On May 15, 2010
There is no us without you . . . . . . . .
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 4:09am On May 16, 2010
Machine changing hands
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by ayusman16(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Chief,

Dont worry sir, soon, we will place all in the holder where you could read, understand and appreciate them all.
We will soon chace out the Thomas out of you, and be less Ayusmantical.

Just stay tuned . . . . . . .coming to the Cinema near
you

Looking forward to the "very soon". Hopefully before Jesu Christi's second coming!
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:46pm On May 16, 2010
ayusman16:

Looking forward to the "very soon". Hopefully before Jesu Christi's second coming!

Just as a man thinketh in his heart. . . . . So is he . . . . . . . . . .
@ Femmmy Motos, we do the right thing at the right time, we give info with permission, we dont post and pull turk our tail btw our legs, so once again, Stay tuned.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by ayusman16(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Just as a man thinketh in his heart. . . . . So is he . . . . . . . . . .
@ Femmmy Motos, we do the right thing at the right time, we give info with permission, we dont post and pull turk our tail btw our legs, so once again, Stay tuned.

Another of your Fhemmitology statement, We are still waiting for that year when you will chase that Thomas out of us but for now keep on uploading good pictures of rides for us to view. wink
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On May 16, 2010
ayusman16:

Another of your Fhemmitology statement, We are still waiting for that year when you will chase that Thomas out of us but for now keep on uploading good pictures of rides for us to view. wink

Not a problem at all . . . . . . . We will keep at it.

Wanna know more, you could call our representative as well, as soon as the next few rides gets in, as a matter of fact, wont be a bad idea to do the clearing of the rides with Adexfem, and help us with delivery as well with our representatives, i am sure that will help u.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by ayusman16(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2010
I'll be patiently waiting.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On May 16, 2010
ayusman16:

I'll be patiently waiting.

No need to wait too long.

Do you know this username .

Username: Heffalump Picture/Text
Name: Heffalump
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: June 12, 2009, 05:02 PM
Last Active: February 23, 2010, 02:33 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline
Local Time: May 16, 2010, 01:40 PM
Signature:
No one knows u better but u!

Be urself 'cause the real u is what go places!!!
Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.

Heffalump bought a 2003 Toyota Camry . . . . . . . .Look out for that particular thread as well.

Heffalump is the Niaralander that introduced his friend who bought a 2001 Toyota Camry that will be posted soon as well . . . . . Look out for that as well.

The friend of Mr. Heffalump is the one that gave us who bought the 2000 Avalon . . . . . Check our threads well, this particular car was put up for sale on Nairaland at some point and the buyer backed out later.

So the lucky buyer got it fast.

Also, look out for another thread of a 2003 Corolla LE that has been bought via this link.

Anymore you would like to know?

We dont cook for the winds . . . . . . . Meanwhile, i am not trying to convince you Sir, just doing business the way we know how to . . . . Openess and honesty.

One day soon, you will unmask and we will be your dealer too. . . . . . Till then, enjoy the nice pictures BUT drool not.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On May 16, 2010
We will say a little prayer for you
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by ayusman16(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2010
More testimonies coming soon.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by nyrol(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2010
Find something do 'e ya lo wa ise se', your brother dey build house u dey steal nail, fcuken jobless soul.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On May 16, 2010
ayusman16:

More testimonies coming soon.

Yes, Chief, more testimonies to come, and it is not our doings . . . . . . .He has been awesome.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 1:09am On May 17, 2010
nyrol:

Find something do 'e ya lo wa ise se', your brother dey build house u dey steal nail, fcuken jobless soul.

My wonderful chief, thanks for always looking out for us.
It takes some more to blv more than the others, and some will never blv, However, at the end of it all, we appreciate all and will always remain loyal.
So Mr. Ayusman is just doing all he needs to blv . . . . . . grin
So we do appreciate him as well
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:45pm On May 17, 2010
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On May 17, 2010
If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On May 17, 2010
Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On May 17, 2010
Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, `Grow, grow.'
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On May 17, 2010
Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child.
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:43am On May 18, 2010
Another day is almost gone
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by ayusman16(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2010
nyrol:

Mr. Nyrol,  why say all these? Don't i have a right to my feelings and opinions or to even air my views? Na una type dey spoil Nigeria. Thank God say na Internet wey dey. I'll rather be jobless than be a scammer. We need to sanitise the Auto section from peeps like you. Akuya!
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On May 18, 2010
ayusman16:

Mr. Nyrol,  why say all these? Don't i have a right to my feelings and opinions or to even air my views? Na una type dey spoil Nigeria. Thank God say na Internet wey dey. I'll rather be jobless than be a scammer. We need to sanitise the Auto section from peeps like you. Akuya!

Was calling the gentleman a scammer called for?
You be the judge.

Still more like this in the blessed hat
Re: 2000 Toyota Avalon Xls **pre-0rdered By Friend Of Nl** Delivered by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On May 18, 2010
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am not for others, what am I?
And if not now, when?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Passat Vento Is Going For 570k In Port Harcourt for the luckiest person / I Can Never Spend 2m On A Nigerian Used Corolla, Even If The Owner Just Bought / 05 Hummer H3 Jeep 5m Off my thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.