Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Rich Vs Poor: Who Faces More Temptation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rich Vs Poor: Who Faces More Temptation? (271 Views)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / An Imam Who Faces Death Threat / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Vs Poor: Who Faces More Temptation? by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Between King Solomon and lazarus in our present society who is likely to face more temptation?

For me i think is the Poor.
Re: Rich Vs Poor: Who Faces More Temptation? by DrPurple(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
I think it the poor cus they would want to make money anyway,anyhow.

#PURPLE
Re: Rich Vs Poor: Who Faces More Temptation? by deebrain(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
it depends on where you are looking from.

Do you mean Facing temptation or falling to temptation.

Rich people FACE more temptation than poor people.

The poor's temptation always surround the issues of lack of money.

The Rich has issues with managing his possessions, bad belle people, the disadvantage of too much attention in your life, women, and the issues of hidden character weaknesses manifesting.. For you shall never know who among thy kids is a thief is until you give guns to all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Words!!! / Is It A Sin To Buy Items/ Properties Sold Out Of Distress / To All Nairaland Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.