Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

#bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) (42869 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by darlenese(f): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
nice one Tobi, Alex dey scatter Cee C brain , she should keep her virginity and refrigerate it for 100 years who cares .

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
What surprised me was when he promised to give her his "old" car and iPhone if he wins the prize money! He seems like the generous type

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Jethrolite(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
femimailbox:
Oh!
Tobi has the body of an adult but Brain, mind and intellectual of a Child.
A toddler, the boy has no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by iamtardey: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
alex to badt. who else likes her waist bead??

i like girls on waist beads
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kotodoctor:

O shut up already. If he no do una go talk, if he do una go still talk.

Person de run him own Mara , you de there de play let's second guess a nugga!

Oga calm down take pure water that tramadol dey make you sweat too much, I dey explain generally no be say I dey talk about tobi.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by mistyebby(f): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
pcguru1:
They say nice people have character defect and they are usually compensating for something. So the gifting is usually to feel good about themselves or create an impression

undecided pcguru's theorem.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by lokho(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
A ko tile ta
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
mistyebby:

undecided pcguru's theorem.

Lol read it somewhere just rambling

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by engrjacuzzi: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
From Ile-ife 2 Ibadan is N800 but Ibadan to Ile-Ife N1200....

I asked the conductor why?

He asked me... "why is Monday to Friday 5 days while Friday to Monday is 3 days?".
I kept quiet.
Up till now am still mute and searching seriously for the answer for him. Any one who can assist will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
All for the pussy. Stupid Boi

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by daddio(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Akadons1:
Alex go sweet to give head for that her fat pussy

Hmmm!!!

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Nickijoy(f): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Is That Why Barcelona Lost to Roma?
Oh lord can't stop laughing
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cyoung4real:
Yoruba demon indeed ���... diswan will give his birthright to a lady and still get nothing in return.

If u have everything been in love u will do anything for love
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
darlenese:
nice one Tobi, Alex dey scatter Cee C brain , she should keep her virginity and refrigerate it for 100 years who cares .
That was harsh Haha. Refrigerate ke?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fellow housemate and gossip partner....

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by bionixs: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hoii:
What a beautiful news.
Federal government need to declare public holiday for this wonderful news
na so
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by stevo123(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] so wetin be my own. My love goes for Anto.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
hmm
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by shugacain: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
IntrovertGuy:
Big Brother Naija housemates, Tobi has gifted fellow housemate & gossip partner Alex a gold bracelet his father gave to him.

While Alex was talking with Lolu, who was telling her that he’s noticed how deeply she’s fallen for Tobi, Tobi came to join them and upon seeing the bracelet, she asked that the gentleman give her.

Before he then gave her the bracelet, he explained to her that it was given to him by his father. After he gave it to her, he disclaimed that him gifting her with the accessory doesn’t come with any strings.

The gentleman also promised to give her an iPhone and a car once they leave the Big Brother house. With this gestures he’s been making towards her, it’s hard to say that Alex isn’t genuinely falling for him.

seems big brother don already promised tobi victory this one he just the make promises
Watch him gift her the bracelet in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-tobi-gifts-alex-gold-bracelet-father-gave-video/

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Oluwabiyi15(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
omoadeleye:
so we should pity Tobi or his father?
grin Maybe both of them...
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
This Alex likes begging for things. From Leo, from teddy, now tobi.

Tobi is not acting out of character. He's been the mumu woman wrapper from day1.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
LesbianBoy:
What surprised me was when he promised to give her his "old" car and iPhone if he wins the prize money! He seems like the generous type
So he will use the prize money to buy a new car. Smh. It's better miracle wins, at least dt one has a vision for his life.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Kotodoctor: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
pcguru1:

Oga calm down take pure water that tramadol dey make you sweat too much, I dey explain generally no be say I dey talk about tobi.

The guy just gave a bracelet his father gave to him, to a woman. Do you want to learn the significance of such gestures or you want to act like a intellectual baby.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
famosty:
That's what friendship is all about

This isnt frndship to me. Alex seems to be looking for a sponsor bf or smtn. Secondly i don't think its proper to ask people for smtn they are putting on. Its seems like a bad habit to me cos u don't know if that person has a spare one to afford giving it out unless its ur familiar member i can understand.

Alex will take leo shirt, drag for teddy A shirt and ask for tobi bracelet. I don't understand
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Agozie48: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
jaxxy:

This isnt frndship to me. Alex seems to be looking for a sponsor bf or smtn. Secondly i don't think its proper to ask people for smtn they are putting on. Its seems like a bad habit to me cos u don't know if that person has a spare one to afford giving it out unless its ur familiar member i can understand.

Alex will take leo shirt, drag for teddy A shirt and ask for tobi bracelet. I don't understand

she came to the house to look for a boyfriend and a possible maga
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Marshalxv(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
May God never punish us with this kind of son!
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by eedrissa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
omoadeleye:
so we should pity Tobi or his father?
both
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by sprints1: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
Any time i see alex dance. I imagine wat she wud do to me witj doggy position
they need to wash that ur mind with izar and hypo...haha very dirty..but tobi will fall the hands of the yoruba demon if that bracelet goes for free without entering the promise land of Alexandria
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by rubyjan(f): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
jumping from one housemates to another.

Some people just cannot stay on their own. always looking to hop into the next relationship to feel important. #So Needy!
My thoughts exactly, jumping from Cee-c to Anto and now Alex.
A dumb and confused soul indeed.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by Kceewealth: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Up Chelsea.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) by mcclaugdjtty: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Adam Master Big apple Respond to Canter: NOW I AM MASTER

Knight troubles Donnie Jones Jerseys this Knicks. Adam along with the Knicks include many grudges, in addition to this 50+ multi multi doubles from the 1. 0 time, or maybe this scandals truly in addition to Big apple. Sooner shock as to, Kanter claimed Adam "I tend not to health care exactly who people Donnel Pumphrey [b]Jalen Mills Jerseys Jerseys[/b] usually are. This Jason Kelce Jerseys NFL Jerseys master, this double, or maybe this queen... Harold Carmichael Jerseys There's no-one to bully you. ” Adam told her by means of indicating, “I was this emperor, my sister would be the double, the little princess would be the queen, and so discomfort several post titles in this spouse and children. ” Currently, Adam don A couple black color shoes, driving this shoes and boots, claimed "I Isaac Seumalo Jerseys was, this emperor. inch (NOW I AM MASTER. )#) Sad to say, Kanter wouldn't engage in currently.

In truth, the experience practice isn't going to Jake Elliott Jerseys need to have an excessive amount to search in specifics. This toughness change between Cavaliers along with the Knicks is somewhat substantial. Through the experience, while using the Cavaliers, this Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Adam is usually more relaxed, your second 1 fourth had taken Philadelphia Eagles the whole 6-8 a few minutes in addition to comfortable. Generally indicate high-impact experiences. Even so the almost all enjoyable minute from the activity seriously isn't some sort of cross although some sort of dunk. From the minute 1 fourth and another and a half a few minutes, Korver scored some sort of back-court gain access to in addition to afforded Adam Adam some sort of frontcourt. Adam manufactured some sort of busting from the frontcourt next to Beasley. Fletcher Cox Jerseys Adam multiplied this baseball in addition to started to hook this baseball. Besley promptly discovered this baseball in addition to believed usually. Might be some sort of track record Herman Edwards Jerseys mother board -- Adam fresh air Dorial Green-Beckham Jerseys as soon as the baseball explodes into your air, gliding from the fresh air, one-handed magnificent dunk! At this time, Madison Home gardens simmered from the crowd in addition to evolved into this height on the overall activity. As soon as Adam received rested from the remaining small on the past 1 fourth in addition to rested, the revolutionary Yorkers just as before directed best wishes with the viewing team's master to help verify that she seemed to be really this "king connected with Big apple. inch Fit, Adam opportunity 7 connected with 04, 26 details, 6 rebounds in addition to 11 allows, his or her primary single-season reviewing 900 + 2000 + 900 + rebounds in addition to allows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online / Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.