Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

A Beautiful Write Up On The Song "Ire Ayo By Adekunle Gold". I Love The Song� - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Beautiful Write Up On The Song "Ire Ayo By Adekunle Gold". I Love The Song� (612 Views)

Download Instrumental - Promise By Adekunle Gold Ft. Simi / Download Music: Shegzee Bee – Ire Ayo / An Article On The Song "IRE AYO By Adekunle Gold" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Write Up On The Song "Ire Ayo By Adekunle Gold". I Love The Song� by olashilIgnition(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
read with you mind

IRE AYO
There was a boy, who was once a fool. he had a gift, but the gift was insufficient to him. Not knowing that what was insufficient to him, is a miracle work of the creator.
He was told to seek is higher self, so that his actions can align with his idea. he got these in the wrong way, he started wandering about, climbing a mountain made of sand, wanting to be part of the other side. cause there, the grass is greener. he forgot the life that was given to him, searching for more about life. -THE REALM IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY-
Not knowing he was closer to something staring at him in the face. he doesn't know that what he was looking for was right there inside him. Already his own. his desire was his true gift.
To seek his higher self, is to just connect with the supernatural so that, the insufficient become abundant and bring abundant to him. And to always remember God in all he does.
The grand-in-dept issue of him not realizing, his desire is his true gift. is ethnicity and religion.
His desire has always been, writing song and singing music, writing stories. but his parent were highly religous people.
His mom hated people who sing and dance, embeded in him was; singing is not good. these was the highest confusion on his mind. but music has always been his desire and inspiration always come from it.
At a point in time, he started realizing, and asking himself questions. if is not good to sing, why would God give him the gift of writing and singing songs? why did more inspiration kept coming to me about singing? why should i abandon the life embedded in me by God?
The life he was searhing and wandering for, was right there stirring at him in the eye. he decided to water the ground, so the grass would become greener, by connecting and asking for more inspiration about his song from the divine God. and pray for more wisdom about his songs.
HE DISCOVER HIMSELF AND GOD LIFTED HIM UP.

These is neither a story to argue about what is wrong or right, nor is it a story to argue with anybody about religion or condemn it. Its a story to tell all Nigerians out there, with ideas, with gift, with talent, to bring it on. to believe the life in them, ask for more inspiration about it. And remember and apply God's way in everything they are doing. DON'T LET ANYTHING HOLD YOU DOWN, REMEMBER THE ENEMY DOES NOT WANT YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.
Ethnicity and Religion is affecting and limiting the greatness of Nigerians destiny, killing creativity, ideas, gift and talents.

"views are instinct
where it comes from is magical
see it all, embrace it all.
even if people laugh at you on it".

These is my view in some aspect of Nigerians life, you can also view it in other aspect of life. i believe some ways of saving Nigeria, is when we start identifying what is it, we always get inspiration on, and determine not to let anything stop you in doing it.
-DOUBT, FEAR, NEGATIVE WORDS BY THE NAYSAYERS, REJECTION. CAN NOT LIMIT THE GREATNEES OF MY DESTINY-
Maybe by believing morally we have a wealth potential in us, could make Nigeria improve a little.

"song is a way of expressing your mind
with tune and melody. the content
determine the path you take, as you
choose your word to make positive
or negative impact".

story and qoutes by;
Ibietan hameed olashile
a.k.a. Ignition.
olashilamhead@gmail.com
Inspired by my angels, and the song "ire by adekunle Gold"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Write Up On The Song "Ire Ayo By Adekunle Gold". I Love The Song� by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
the melody,the music itself is something else.words can't even explain how I feel anytime am hearing,and coupled with the fact that the video was awesome and well articulated. that guy deserve multiple awards for that song alone
Re: A Beautiful Write Up On The Song "Ire Ayo By Adekunle Gold". I Love The Song� by CsRockefeller(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
the melody,the music itself is something else.words can't even explain how I feel anytime am hearing,and coupled with the fact that the video was awesome and well articulated. that guy deserve multiple awards for that song alone

You are so right. Lovely song.

(1) (Reply)

Don Sammy Set To Launch Début Album / What Could "I Go Chook You Chuku Chuku" Mean In Davido's If Song? / 9jaboi - Chi Chom Chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.