Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? (806 Views)

Is UBA Visa Africard Still Working With Paypal (lst)? / International Funds Transfer: Flutterwave Teams Up With PayPal / Online Payment Solution: Help With Paypal VCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? by newdawn09(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is there anyone here that can help with withdrawing money from Paypal to Naira?
Re: Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? by newdawn09(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
@Donsimoni, if you have a solution, you van send it to my email address attached to my signature.

I can't access the one you sent.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? by Zdoh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
newdawn09:
Hit me up in WhatsApp that's my business ..... Check my signature and or profile for WhatsApp contact.
Re: Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? by lobell: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
newdawn09:

How much are we talking about and what's your rate?

Family and friends tranfer strictly.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Rocking And Successful Blogger This Year / 100k Phone Nos And 600k Email Available Confirmed / BREAKING News!!!!get Paid 100 Daily For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.