Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only (3067 Views)

Original Oraimo Wings Bluetooth Earphone For Sale At 5k / KZ ES4 Hifi Bassy In-ear Earphone For Sale / Boxed Redmi 6pro 3gb Ram, 32gb Rom, Note 5, Bluetooth Earphone For Quick Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
If you're a lover of music like me, and love listening with earphone then this is for you.

Note, if you don't like bass forget buying this earphone because the bass it got is really incomparable and out of this world.

Price is 2k only.

Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by ursulajuls(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
sorry to derail Ur thread, Tried sending u a mail. it's about the polo u want to order.

1 Like

Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
ursulajuls:
sorry to derail Ur thread, Tried sending u a mail. it's about the polo u want to order.
Yeah I got the notification too was planning on reaching out to you.

So, what's up?
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bobo65 it's available now but SONY with madt bass
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by bobo65(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
humblesteve:
Bobo65 it's available now but SONY with madt bass

I dey here
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by tinnyailes(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
How authentic is it o
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
tinnyailes:
How authentic is it o
Seen is believing boss. I'm currently using it.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by saky18(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
humblesteve:

Seen is believing boss. I'm currently using it.

What type of Earphone, in-ear or earbud? If u don't mind snap a close pic of the earphone and does it have control buttons
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
humblesteve:
If you're a lover of music like me, and love listening with earphone then this is for you.

Note, if you don't like bass forget buying this earphone because the bass it got is really incomparable and out of this world.

Price is 2k only.

I need the ntel sim
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
saky18:

What type of Earphone, in-ear or earbud? If u don't mind snap a close pic of the earphone and does it have control buttons

Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by bobo65(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
dondemex:
I need the ntel sim

Lol
Nigerians
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
bobo65:

Lol
Nigerians
Follow me lol another fellow would want the wrist watch too
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
dondemex:
I need the ntel sim
How much are you paying
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
humblesteve:

How much are you paying
I wanted to buy at school but they're saying I need ID card. And my school ID card have lost. I don't have national ID card too. Can I still register without those
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
dondemex:
I wanted to buy at school but they're saying I need ID card. And my school ID card have lost. I don't have national ID card too. Can I still register without those
Yes, because I had none of those things when I was registered. Tho, the dude requested I sort him for that, but I objected. Where do you school?
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
humblesteve:

Yes, because I had none of those things when I was registered. Tho, the dude requested I sort him for that but I objected. Where do you school?
Unilag. How'd we go about the deal and how cheap is the sub
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
dondemex:
Unilag. How'd we go about the deal and how cheap is the sub
Far better than what we have but I'm yet to use the sim
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmm this one beat Sammy

Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Gptech(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2018
humblesteve:
Hmmm this one beat Sammy
How does this compare to the likes of the Rock Zircon?
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by ursulajuls(f): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2018
humblesteve:
Yeah I got the notification too was planning on reaching out to you.
So, what's up?
D polo is of low quality, not as it appears in picture
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Gptech:

How does this compare to the likes of the Rock Zircon?
My Boss, truth is I haven't used Rock Zicron, but I'm assuring you it's really dope.

If you were in lag I for meet up with you for candid confirmation.

If, I now increase the bass on xiaomi music app, bro, Na die be that. Even without the feature the bass is greatly good.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2018
ursulajuls:

D polo is of low quality, not as it appears in picture
God bless you for this insight ooh. Please chat me on what's app let's relate better.

The quality of those wears has been my great fear and discouragement. I don't even know how best to identity one with low quality.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Gptech(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2018
humblesteve:

My Boss, truth is I haven't used Rock Zicron, but I'm assuring you it's really dope.

If you were in lag I for meet up with you for candid confirmation.

If, I now increase the bass on xiaomi music app, bro, Na die be that. Even without the feature the bass is greatly good.
Ooo ok, the bass is the main emphasis, let's see if Princetom1 can have a hands on review, won't mind getting one.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Can I pick this up today am in Yaba or Oju elegba axis
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2018
Gptech:

Ooo ok, the bass is the main emphasis, let's see if Princetom1 can have a hands on review, won't mind getting one.
If he, Printom1 is within I can get it to him for reviews. Believe me, you won't be dissatisfied with it bass. That's my area of concern and to add it's so clear.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2018
Guitarlife:
Can I pick this up today am in Yaba or Oju elegba axis
If you can come down to synagogue you will sure get it
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2018
humblesteve:

If you can come down to synagogue you will sure get it
where is synagogue ? lets meet at yaba or onipanu I will pay your transport. I dont know lagos too well.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Guitarlife:

where is synagogue ? lets meet at yaba or onipanu I will pay your transport. I dont know lagos too well.
Can you chat me on WhatsApp sir? Thanks.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2018
I promise to give back your transportation fare if what I have said about this earphone is otherwise.

I'm sorry for those trying to reach me, please bear with me and God forgive me, I'm in church presently I shouldn't be here too.

For those in lagos, chat me up later we can meet tomorrow or if you live close to my location we can even meet this evening. Thanks all for your patronage
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Princetom1 you're sighted boss.
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2018
humblesteve:

Can you chat me on WhatsApp sir? Thanks.
When you're coming to Yaba let me know o. And come with the ntel Sim and one of those earpiece o. Is the Sim registered?
Re: Super Bass Sony Earphone For 2k Only by humblesteve(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2018
dondemex:
When you're coming to Yaba let me know o. And come with the ntel Sim and one of those earpiece o. Is the Sim registered?
Lol OGA sir, that ntel is for personal use oh. When do you want the earphone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Uk Used Blackberry 8700g 4 Sale. / New Samsung S5 For Sale At 69k / 2 Months Old Samsung Galaxy S II ...@43K Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.