Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo (45310 Views)

9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje / Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo / Efe Congratulates Miracle With His Own Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Guy you no get sense ooo!!!

grin grin grin

Uyiii:
Miracle is the 'Efe' of this year's bbn edition. The love and fan base he's garnered outside shares great similarity with that of Efe's.
It's highly probabilistic that he's gonna win.

The only difference between Miracle and Efe is that;
Miracle is more frosh, Miracle is like an Efe that studied abroad.
just like akamu (pap) and custard; custard is an akamu that studied abroad.

Simply put; Miracle is custard, Efe is akamu (pap)cheesy

Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Crixina(f): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
ednut1:
why not get a visa. Your pvc only presents u choice of atiku,buhari or sowore. Still ssme poo
Na TRUE o, I have been asking this same damn question, if I don't vote for Buhari, what other choice do I have?

1 Like

Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Sicilyjoe: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Plz where can I get pvc, must it be from state of origin or anywhere I reside presently
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
ednut1:
why not get a visa. Your pvc only presents u choice of atiku,buhari or sowore. Still ssme poo
Any other person except anyone from APC or PDP
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Talkingboy: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Uyiii:
Miracle is the 'Efe' of this year's bbn edition. The love and fan base he's garnered outside shares great similarity with that of Efe's.

Sense will not keee you �����
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Hugo55(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Uyiii:

You right bro... but base on logistics Ceecee is here by confirmed the winner of bbn 2018.
If you agree like, disagree share.
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Talkingboy: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
ednut1:

Lmao ...

Bitter truth grin grin
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by iamfromlagos(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
ednut1:
#word
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Itzonlyme(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Uyiii:

grin grin
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
noble71:
cheesy Mimi for the milla grin
Mimi chinchin
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Oladipo1166(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Team LOLU[b]Team LOLU[/b]Team LOLU
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Oladipo1166(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Team LOLU
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by AgboUC: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yesooo! Miracle is the Man

1 Like

Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by zicoisaac: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Dessy and Mira look so much alike. they are like uncle and nephew. Cute niggas
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by niyogeol(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2018
deepwater:
Kai

E be like say this thing na man know man something

All the house mates has an affiliation to one celebrity or the other. angry
Hello Deepwater, can I send you a personal message here? Need to discuss some topics with you.

Regards.
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by aabakare: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Desmond you are public figure, you are suppose to be for all not for one.
itspzpics:
As shared by nollywood actor Desmond Eliot who recently show his support for Bbn 2018 housemate Miracle.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/bbn-2018-desmond-eliot-show-his-support-for-miracle-with-adorable-photo/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by aabakare: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Mr Desmond so you have Time to watch! You are suppose to be for all as a public figure. What will the other contestants think of you? Agbaya!!!!
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by afrika(f): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Efe latest song release got me rushing to the club and begging the DJ not to constantly play it cos of copyright users.

Omor, belle turn me

Please tell efe, e don do
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

He is half Yoruba and half Igbo. No politics, it is DNA.
Delta-Igbo
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by iamdapsyj(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2018
unknownsolja:
NIGERIANS HAVE FINALLY GONE MAD...AM SICK OF THIS BBN BS..WHAT IS WRONG WITH US...YOU CALl IT BBN BUT NA SOUTH AFRICA THEM THEY DO AM..NO BI MADNESS BI THAT

Na because PHCN will ruin the show for them....
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by solacegist: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Chris Brown Deletes His Instagram Account After Karrueche Shared Raunchy Photo Of Her And New Boyfriend
http://delenewsonline.com/chris-brown-deletes-his-instagram-page-after-karrueche-shared-raunchy-photo-of-her-and-new-boyfriend/
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by iamdapsyj(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2018
deepwater:
Kai

E be like say this thing na man know man something

All the house mates has an affiliation to one celebrity or the other. angry

98% is connection, the remaining 2% are for those that are not connected just like recruitment.
Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by stanleyuzoh022: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
I am a great fan of Teddy A, unfortunately he got evicted and Miracle gave me reasons to stick to my screen. Miracle is a great guy!!! He made me love big brother. Easy going, respectful and deserving of the grand prize! In all honesty, a gold fish have no hiding place, hence, his enormous fan base. Hearty Congratulations in advance to him. Its gonna be great to find myself in an aircraft flown by Miracle. #CelebrityPilot#CaptainMiracle

1 Like

Re: Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo by Evablizin(f): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uyiii:

Damn,your case is different.gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.