Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad (2914 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by nkypat: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
ATTENTION LADIES
When ever your male friends on social media and even your husband abroad is requesting for your nude picture it is abnormal
And majority of our ladies are doing it
Please stop it,you are selling your image,respect, personality, and dignity
Seriously you are nothing in their eyes...
Have you ever ask yourself a question,what if this guy did not marry me in future?or that my so call husband decides to marry another woman tomorrow? how will it look like, while you have already sold yourself in the name of invisible love of social media called facebook.what happens when your friend or husband forgets to lock his phone?
My dear ladies, let's caution our selves and men respect yourselves in such attitude.
Pls don't get me wrong, its a piece of advice
A word is enough for the wise #saynotonudepictures

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by dominique(f): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
They won't hear o. The most ridiculous ones are the fish brains that will send nudes to a phony abroad based online boyfriend they're yet to set their eyes on. We are truly in the era of smart phones and stupid people

8 Likes

Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 15, 2018
God bless you OP.

It's just so wrong on many levels.

I got a friend back then in school who sent her nudes to her Nigerian husband who lives abroad. When the marriage packed up, he was threatening to leak the pics to the 'net just so she forfeits some of her rights.
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by defashan: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
worworgirl:

Why the blank space? You wanted to say something but stopped mid way.
I know why, your conscience? You want to criticise the habit but somehow, deep down you might have done it with someone you fancied or still doing it with someone hence you felt guilty.

You can’t criticise and can’t support it.

Any man or woman who blackmails another an ex with such isn’t mature enough. Anyone who even threatens to do that should be ashamed of himself.

There are risks in sending such media but it will never stop.
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
defashan:

[s]Why the blank space? You wanted to say something but stopped mid way.
I know why, your conscience? You want to criticise the habit but somehow, deep down you might have done it with someone you fancied or still doing it with someone hence you felt guilty.

You can’t criticise and can’t support it. [/s]

Any man or woman who blackmails another an ex with such isn’t mature enough. Anyone who even threatens to do that should be ashamed of himself.

There are risks in sending such media but it will never stop.
Stop yarning dust, busybody! Just Make your point and disappear
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by defashan: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
worworgirl:
Stop yarning dust, busybody! Just Make your point and disappear

I knew it, you’ve been sending nude photos to USA. I did not insult you by the way and pls don’t insult me before the gods get angry.
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by lilmax(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
smh

how's sending nudes to a guy wrong?

what ever happened to do what makes you happy?
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 21, 2018
defashan:

I knew it, you’ve been sending nude photos to USA. I did not insult you by the way and pls don’t insult me before the gods get angry.
not only USA, including Canada, Germany and Paris... I can’t stand busybody men. Piss off!
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by defashan: 2:29am On Apr 21, 2018
worworgirl:
not only USA, including Canada, Germany and Paris... I can’t stand busybody men. Piss off!

You called me busybody because?? I should piss off?

You’ll continue to argue and disrespect men who’ll change your life in a positive way and that special person will continue to detect and avoid you because of your rudeness and pettiness.

You’ll fall into the hand of a stranger from a distant land who will charm you off your feet, he will become a sheep and tolerate you till one day, he will implode, deal with you in a bad way and disappear never to be seen.

I’m sure you are not worwor but that name will haunt you when the time comes. I’ll go back inquire more from the gods about you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 21, 2018
defashan:

You called me busybody because?? I should piss off?

You’ll continue to argue and disrespect men who’ll change your life in a positive way and that special person will continue to detect and avoid you because of your rudeness and pettiness.

You’ll fall into the hand of a stranger from a distant land who will charm you off your feet, he will become a sheep and tolerate you till one day, he will implode, deal with you in a bad way and disappear never to be seen.

I’m sure you are not worwor but that name will haunt you when the time comes. I’ll go back inquire more from the gods about you.
It seems one abroad based guy cornered your Gf hahaha grin or did someone mistakenly stepped on your balls?
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by defashan: 3:33am On Apr 21, 2018
worworgirl:
It seems one abroad based guy cornered your Gf hahaha grin or did someone mistakenly stepped on your balls?

Internet gives people like you some air of invincibility but don’t worry, I’ll sort your matter. In the future, you’ll learn to respect people. You are connected with the military or police. You will chase away good men up to the age of 30s. Your sisters will get your luck.

You’ll fall into trouble with a stranger. I’ll be back. I’m trying to get a name associated with you and I was told to flip a letter in the first six alphabets of your moniker.
I’ll be back. Keep the disrespect and abuse coming. They are the fuel needed to sort you out.
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2018
defashan:

Internet gives people like you some air of invincibility but don’t worry, I’ll sort your matter. In the future, you’ll learn to respect people. You are connected with the military or police. You will chase away good men up to the age of 30s. Your sisters will get your luck.

You’ll fall into trouble with a stranger. I’ll be back. I’m trying to get a name associated with you and I was told to flip a letter in the first six alphabets of your moniker.
I’ll be back. Keep the disrespect and abuse coming. They are the fuel needed to sort you out.
Lmao. Delusional mofo. You just failed woefully in practicing your art of witchcraft ...hope you don’t have plans in becoming a fake prophet soon? Because thunder will strike you dead! Please get a life! I’m already feeling like a fool replying a low life like you damn!
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by defashan: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2018
worworgirl:
Lmao. Delusional mofo. You just failed woefully in practicing your art of witchcraft ...hope you don’t have plans in becoming a fake prophet soon? Because thunder will strike you dead! Please get a life! I’m already feeling like a fool replying a low life like you damn!

I am a fool? We will know who is the fool when the time comes. The message is becoming clearer.

You call me a low life??

Keep it coming.

Yes you are connected with police or military. One of your sibling or relative wears security uniform.
You are connected with Edo state.

I was asked to flipped a letter in your moniker.
Worwor...Mormor...your name or nickname is Omo but you think you have joy.

Don’t bring curses upon yourself woman.
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by STENON(f): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2018
defashan:

I am a fool? We will know who is the fool when the time comes. The message is becoming clearer.

You call me a low life??

Keep it coming.

Yes you are connected with police or military. One of your sibling or relative wears security uniform.
You are connected with Edo state.

I was asked to flipped a letter in your moniker.
Worwor...Mormor...your name or nickname is Omo but you think you have joy.

Don’t bring curses upon yourself woman.
This got me laughing. Please kindly take it easy with her.
Re: Stop Sending Of Nude Pictures To Husband Or Boyfriend Abroad by defashan: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2018
STENON:
This got me laughing. Please kindly take it easy with her.

I see things people don’t see madam. I might not be the best in the world but I can channel negative energy and direct it where I want to.

If some people have my gifts, they would open fake churches and scam people. It’s not nice to direct negative energy towards people because both parties feel the effect.

Just don’t change monikers to pass messages

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 13 Dies Giving Birth To Her Father's Child In Brazil(Photos) / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown / Can You Slap Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.