Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue (897 Views)

How To Fix Iphone Sound Issue / Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue / Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by iykesampson: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
I am using a Samsung S6 edge phone.
3 weeks after I bought the phone ,the video sound stoped playing out.But I do use the phone to receive an d to make calls its just the speaker that no longer produce sound.
Please can some one give me a clue on how to resolve this.Thanks
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by dimusky: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
I am having same issues with my days old Samsung. Very annoying to say the least. I have returned it to where i bought it. I advise you do the same. Disappointed in Samsung.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by samsard(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
dimusky:
I am having same issues with my days old Samsung. Very annoying to say the least. I have returned it to where i bought it. I advise you do the same. Disappointed in Samsung.
Manufacturing defect, no OEM is above that, no matter how big.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by princemillla(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
iykesampson:
I am using a Samsung S6 edge phone.
3 weeks after I bought the phone ,the video sound stoped playing out.But I do use the phone to receive an d to make calls its just the speaker that no longer produce sound.
Please can some one give me a clue on how to resolve this.Thanks

If the speaker is no longer working, why not replace it if u can.

I have about 4 s6 edge accessories ....including speaker camera etc just halla at my signature
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by dimusky: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pls what does OEM mean and what are the best options open to me because if those sellers talk rubbish on that phone eh.. hmm. Computer village will gather for us.

samsard:
Manufacturing defect, no OEM is above that, no matter how big.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by Omololu2121: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Op shey your phone nah old or new phone.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by Famouson: 2:46am On Apr 16, 2018
princemillla:

If the speaker is no longer working, why not replace it if u can.

I have about 4 s6 edge accessories ....including speaker camera etc just halla at my signature
What other accessories do you have? You got a motherboard? I need to flash a new custom firmware into mine. Most technicians can't do this. And now I'm thinking only option left is to replace the motherboard
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue by princemillla(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Famouson:
What other accessories do you have? You got a motherboard? I need to flash a new custom firmware into mine. Most technicians can't do this. And now I'm thinking only option left is to replace the motherboard

All the motherboards are dead except one that have display issues.

I can help u out but then whats wrong with? Why do you want to run a custom rom

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy E Tablet For Sale At 50k Each / Should I Swap My Samsung Galaxy S5 To S6 for #23000 / Reasons Why You Should Get A Smartphone With A Great Battery Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.