Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

She Never Gave Up On Becoming .... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / She Never Gave Up On Becoming .... (642 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Never Gave Up On Becoming .... by Aybamdbay(m): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2018
I was in Osogbo early this month but it was really painful that I wasn’t opportuned to meet this young amazing lady from Osogbo with an entrepreneurial spirit, who against all odds, (despite the fact that she is physically challenged) never threw in the towels. She never gave up on becoming financially free. Needless to say, she never gave up on want she had always wanted to be.
I find Miss Adebisi Olufunke Adunni’s story inspiring in that one; she’s a living proof to you and me that we can make it in life no matter the challenges we face, no matter who we are, no matter what our educational background may be and two, she gives me the assurance that I have laid my hands on the right home-based business.
So guys, I’m using this medium to invite you all to come have a fair-share of what we enjoy from our home-based biz. I can categorically tell you that our biz is the best biz in the whole world!
I can see that you are already champing at the bit to get started, right? Call 07082404358 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Earn NGN 3, 000 Daily And NGN 41, 000 Monthly With Your Phone And Laptop / What Is Bitcoins Generator / What Online Make Money Method Has Worked Out For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.