Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding (29350 Views)

Coporate Dj/mc Ben Jack In Lagos@ A Token. / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2018
gud
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by tballeyy(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2018
The two names is confusing, we don't know whO is who
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Obierika(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

No Eugenia Abuh cry

She was my class mates elder sister and my crush

Eugenia belongs to a more recent set of news brodcasters
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by psp2pc(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Atiku, the man that won't be president.. yeah I said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by naptu2: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
naptu2 please is the son Atikus biological son?

ADENIKETINA2015:

Obviously not, going by his name and the post also states 'his step son' which implies the woman may have had him before/after(that is if separated) her marriage to Atiku.

1) Jennifer Iwenjiora was an NTA News reporter in the 1980s.

2) She met Atiku Abubakar for the first time in 1982, but they later lost touch.

3) She relocated to the US in the late 1980s or early 1990s and she got married to a man named Douglas (for whom she had her son, Anthony Chuka Douglas). They later got divorced. She is a US citizen.

4) She became reacquainted with Atiku Abubakar in the late 1990s and they got married. She adopted the name Jamilah Atiku Abubakar.

5) She lived in Atiku Abubakar's mansion in Potomac, Maryland. She also got her Ph.D. while she was in the US.

6) She was the subject of an investigation by the US Government regarding certain financial dealings, but she said that the funds belonged to her husband and she didn't know anything about it.

7) She relocated to Dubai, where her son got married a few days ago.

8 ) She is also a lawyer and was called to Bar in Nigeria a few years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by uglodoh(f): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2018
naptu2:

She was a reporter, not a newscaster.
You showed a Youtube of her brocasting news.
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by naptu2: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2018
uglodoh:

You showed a Youtube of her brocasting news.

Did you watch the video? If you did you would have heard the newscaster say that the report about the church society was by Jennifer Iwenjiora. She was not the newscaster. She was the person interviewing the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Atiku with his stepson
See more photos here - https://lailasnews.com/photos-atiku-abubakars-stepsons-wedding/

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by zarkknight(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2018
These are familiar faces more like family to Ben Bruce, he was the director general of NTA from 1999 - 2003.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by DonBenny77(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Legends indeed, I was hoping to see Shola Atere
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by naptu2: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2018
naptu2:

Do you know Funmi Odubekun, Waheed Olagunju, John Momoh, Hauwa Baba-Ahmed, Ronke Ayuba, Joan Odwyer, Elizabeth Nze, Sienne Alwell-Brown, Patrick Oke, Donald Ovberedjo and Segun Aderiye?

naptu2:

Funmi Odubekun, Joan O'Dwyer, Waheed Olagunju, Ronke Ayuba, John Momoh, Patrick Oke, Elizabeth Nze, Hauwa Baba-Ahmed, Ruth Benameisia, Sienne Allwel-Brown

And later, Donald Ovberedjo, Tokunboh Ajayi and Cyril Stober.

I remember when Cyril Stober was dating Efunsheke Merriman-Johnson of NTA2 Channel 5. Yinka Craig and Patrick Oke introduced him as "Cyril 'Your Reach Out' Stober".

I remember when Sienne Allwell-Brown got married. They introduced her as, "Sienne Allwell-Wed".
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Chuzzy070:
that's senator of the masses...
the senator with IQ

the Twitter senator grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2018
naptu2:

2) She met Atiku Abubakar for the first time in 1982, but they later lost touch.

3) She relocated to the US in the late 1980s or early 1990s and she got married to a man named Douglas (for whom she had her son, Anthony Chuka Douglas). They later got divorced. She is a US citizen.

4) She became reacquainted with Atiku Abubakar in the late 1990s and they got married. She adopted the name Jamilah Atiku Abubakar.

5) She lived in Atiku Abubakar's mansion in Potomac, Maryland. She also got her Ph.D. while she was in the US.

6) She was the subject of an investigation by the US Government regarding certain financial dealings, but she said that the funds belonged to her husband and she didn't know anything about it.

8 ) She is also a lawyer and was called to Bar in Nigeria a few years ago.

She still married to him?
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by slam7000(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2018
@naptu2, The woman beside Sienne Allwell Brown reminds me of Elizabeth Nze-Uzoukwu. Nit sure if I got her last name correct. Elizabeth Nze was a former NTA news caster.
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by naptu2: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2018
slam7000:
@naptu2, The woman beside Sienne Allwell Brown reminds of Elizabeth Nze-Uzoukwu. Nit sure if I got her last name correct. Elizabeth Nze was a former NTA news caster.

I initially thought that it was Elizabeth Nze, but when I looked closely I realised that it wasn't her.
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by naptu2: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

She still married to him?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Emmysteve(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
NTA 2 CHANNEL 5.. UR REACHOUT STATION
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
naptu2:

She was a reporter, not a newscaster.

8 ) She is also a lawyer and was called to the Nigerian Bar a few years ago.
Do you have any recent pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by sapeleboi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
ok I hear
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by Konquest: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Jennifer Iwenjiora's (now Jamilah Abubakar) news report from 1985.

NTA Network News at 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3sxvRfhgQ
Re: Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding by oyatz(m): 4:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Indomie Generation don't know these people then.
Jennifer, Ruth Benamisia Opia, Frank Olizeh, Tokunbo Ajai, Abike Dabiri and Cyril Stober were well known NTA caster then.

SalamRushdie:

Oh so he wife used to be a govt newscaster ..interesting ..nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Announce Your Birthday Here: / This tip is for newly weds / Aso-oke For Your Event >Quality & Affordable< *ORDER NOW*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.