Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada (795 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada by King619: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2018
Evicted housemates of the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Ifu Ennada, had at a time stated that she was raped by an unnamed Nigerian entertainer. Many people believed she was referring to CDQ since the duo was already involved in a previous controversy.

But the Nollywood actress has come out to vindicate the rapper and also mentioned that the real culprit will be exposed soon.
When Sunday Scoop asked her to identify the rapist, Ifu Ennada refused but stated that it was not CDQ.

“I was the one who was raped and I didn’t talk about it until recently. When I am ready to reveal the rapist’s identity, I will do so. For now, it is no one’s business. I don’t know what gave people the impression that it was CDQ. I didn’t mention CDQ’s name. I don’t understand people,” she added.

On claims that she shared her rape story to gain sympathy or popularity, she said:

“Do I look like one who needs the sympathy of people? Only foolish people would think I put out my story for publicity. Right from the first day I came back to Nigeria, I said I wanted to release a short film, Broken Virgin. Then, Big Brother was yet to announce that two people would return to the reality show. I had already started doing graphics; posters for my short film. People who have been following me know the truth; people who don’t know me can say rubbish. Why should anyone use her rape story as a joke or play?”

She, however, opened up that she would have loved to go back to the Big Brother Naija house when the door was opened for evicted housemates to come back

“It has not been very smooth since leaving BBNaija, but it has been good. I miss the house; sometimes I miss the diary session with Big Brother and I miss the Saturday night parties.

I wished I was one of the two persons who returned to the house. I even campaigned for people to vote for me and my people tried for me, but I didn’t make it. I had the third highest vote. Though I am aware that people felt the voting process was tampered with, I don’t believe that. I feel they showed us how the people truly voted.” She said

READ MORE HERE>>>>>http://www.malachysblog.com/2018/04/15/bbnaija-wasnt-raped-cdq-ill-expose-culprit-soon-ifu-ennada/

Re: Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada by Nwodosis(m): 6:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Most ladies can't differentiate between rape and regretted sex! Ifu is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada by AdaIhiala(f): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2018
Nne, I am sorry, but go and collect your clothes where you took your bath. Something as serious as rape is not to be played with for fame and popularity. If you were raped,go to the right agencies and lay a complaint not on social media!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada by tyson98: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2018
Better go find better thing do
Re: Bbnaija: I Wasn’t Raped By CDQ, I’ll Expose The Culprit Soon – Ifu Ennada by goldbim(f): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2018
This girl sure loves attention!!!.. Seems she is the gifty of this big brother edition..always coming up with confusing stories.not a fan rape,tho!

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Singer, The Weeknd Spotted Kissing Ex-girlfriend Bella Hadid In Cannes / President Buhari Gets Super Eagles Jersey Number 19 / Actress Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Steps Out Looking Gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.