Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? (835 Views)

Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) / How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by solu: 10:21am On May 14, 2010
Please i would like to know your opinion on network marketing. Thanks
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by lindabells(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2010
HI solu, The network marketing industry is an exciting one to be part and its very educative .The great trainings you get here for free can make you fit in anywhere.I have been in this industry for over 7 years now and i can proudly tell you that i dont have any regrets. I would be glad to coach you to success if you are contemplating joinig the industry. If you need a guide as to a good company to join and other issues , let me know.It gives you the freedom you desire. If you would like us to have a chat you can add me on
yahoo : lindafreeborn.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by kunle4d: 1:55pm On May 18, 2010
networking marketing is such deceitful work
u pay some money and at the end no returns
these is life experience i paid for manual and the rest
but at last nothing to justify my investment just think
twice before attempting it.

cheers.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by lindabells(f): 6:17pm On May 18, 2010
@ kunle : i do not agree with you that network marketing is deceithful, if you are interested in knowing why i say so let me know.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by solu: 5:38pm On May 19, 2010
i would appreciate if you give me ideas on what kind of network marketing that would fetch a lot of money
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by jeaps: 3:14am On May 20, 2010
Hi, Network Marketing is wonderful, the easiest to way to get rich with so little capital but you must begin from the bottom .
But you must find the right one

Look for a Network marketing structure that gives you immediate value.

Search online and ask questions:Make sure its not a scam or a pyramid scheme

A pyramid is a scheme in which a recruit pays (an entry fee) for the opportunity to receive future benefits (money or privileges) which are primarily derived from that recruit's (and/or subsequent recruits') introduction of additional participants in the scheme, rather than from the sale of products to consumers.”

Contact me for more info
fashitek@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by solu: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2010
seriously, those who have gone into network marketing agreed that there is money but he problem here is how to identify a good work that will fetch you good money. i need to know
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by solu: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2010
seriously, those who have gone into network marketing agreed that there is money but he problem here is how to identify a good work that will fetch you good money. i need to know
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
Well what is one aim of making money in this business, its to get more paying customers. Theres hard work in network marketing in the sense of first selling a product and introducing people into the network to sell those products too. Thats why many Nigerians shy away from network marketing business these days, because its lot of hardwork. The ones that really moved in the past where pyramid mlm network marketing that attracted crowd who were intrested in get rich quick. but many fingers were burnt.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by solu: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2010
there is this latest one in town, though it requires hard work but it worth the effort.
check it out here: http://www.traffic2-0.com/mary
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by alldone(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2010
network marketing is good, but you need to know how to go about it before you enter. Most people in this part of the world want shortcut to success. get information that will help you and follow the rules.

But there are several other ways to make it.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by queenesthr(f): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
Network marketing is good. The key to success is finding a company that has a very wide variety of products - products that work.

Most of the network marketing companies we have had in the past were mostly into expensive food and vitamin supplements that did not give value for money.

Their business plans also were not favourable. That is why lots of people who went into it then (about 7 - 10 years ago) did not make it and have vowed not to try network marketing again.

You could contact me at queenesther227@yahoo.com for info on the company I am into currently.

They have corrected the mistakes of the past and have come up with a wide array of products that work and a business plan that pays.

It is a Win -Win situation for the company and the marketers.

I am making it and so can you.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by lindabells(f): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2011
Hi SOLU, like i have always maintained, its one of the best industry to be in.You must have the company with the right products ,a variety of products. If you are interested to know the one i am into , email me lindafreeborn@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2011
Most network marketing programs are like ponzi schemes. You guys should rather try Affiliate marketing which is a lot cooler and has better earning potentials. Check my previous post in the Advert section.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by karlxavier(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2011
@ posters.network marketing is an interestin biz and its fun ie if u get a program dat is very nice and reliable. I make use of a program that is very kul and nice. I have made money from it and its very easy to operate.e-mail me for futher details fabulous112004@yahoo.com or 07035769754
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by vacplanner: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Network Marketing is all about PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE.It has really changed my life from grass to grace. Networking marketing happens to be my TURNING POINT to wealth in LIFE. I will encourage you
to consider Network Marketing Business.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
True

(1) (Reply)

Kero Biz / Start A Business With N100,000? / Help with cost of Soap Pack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.