Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Can You Marry A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Marry A Freelancer (733 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Freelancer by winta2007(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2018
I have a friend that is a web developer and his girlfriend is graphics designer and both of them works online.

He told me that he don't know how the marriage will be if both of them settle down in future because they are always busy working.

Any Suggestions?

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Vehicle From Liability To Asset By Making A Weekly Guaranteed Returns / Best Network Marketing Software - Infinite MLM / The Biggest Mistakes Startup Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.