Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. (1410 Views)

Hausa Are The Most Marginalized Nigerians / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2018
You are saying you are most marginalized in Nigeria;how about ethnics like kanuri,tiv,Nupe,ijaw, you aren't the most marginalized.

1 Like

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Cooly100: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
You are saying you are most marginalized in Nigeria;how about ethnics like kanuri,tiv,Nupe,ijaw, you aren't the most marginalized.

So it is good for the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis to be marginaziling other tribes?

As I see, you didn't include them in your list...

6 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Donpresh95(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
That is why we are different.WE ARE IGBO AND WE SPEAK AGAINST INJUSTICE WE SUPPORT EQUALITY IN EVERY SECTION. WE WILL NEVER GROW WEARY OF THIS. WHETHER OTHER ETHNIC WANTS TO SPEAK OR NOT,WE MUST SPEAK AGAINST IT

5 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by buchilino(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Cooly100:

So it is good for the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis to be marginaziling other tribes?

GOOD QUESTION

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by ihitenansa: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
except tiv, the rest u called have held presidency post civil war.

moreover must sb be marginalised,? equity shd b d word

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Cooly100:

The Hausa's and the Yoruba's are not marginalising the Igbo's, they themselves are.
During the time of Jonathan, the Yoruba's had only one minister in his cabinet, instead of being shouting marginalization, they worked themselves back into reckoning, Igbo's won't do that, but when they have less representative in government, that is when we start to hear of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Cooly100: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Remimadrid:

The Hausa's and the Yoruba's are not marginalising the Igbo's, they themselves are.
During the time of Jonathan, the Yoruba's had only one minister in his cabinet, instead of being shouting marginalization, they worked themselves back into reckoning, Igbo's won't do that, but when they have less representative in government, that is when we start to hear of Biafra.

In your small mind...Nigeria started in 2010...

Check this out...

Chief Gani Fawehnmi said about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “
The Igbo by their contribution to the economic development of
this country are otherwise called the Jews of Nigeria. They are very hard-working,
very industrious, very innovative and very articulate people. The economic development of this country owes much to their contribution. I don’t like the way they have been treated since 1970. They still bear the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the civil war is still nascent, which is wrong.

They have been kept out of the security forces of this country at the strategic levels,
the law enforcement of this country at the most strategic levels, they are ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not know how many permanent secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure how many senior police officers are Igbo, and same goes for the Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups in this country. In fact, it is a nation within a nation. The major manpower pool of this country is being supplied by the Igbo. I was so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) and the Igbo were not represented; I went to court to fight the cause of the Igbo.

It was after my suit in court, challenging Abacha and asking that PRC
composition be set aside by the court until Igbo were given their rightful
place that Abacha then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by proffemi: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Cooly100:

In your small mind...Nigeria started in 2010...

Check this out...

Chief Gani Fawehnmi said about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “
The Igbo by their contribution to the economic development of
this country are otherwise called the Jews of Nigeria. They are very hard-working,
very industrious, very innovative and very articulate people. The economic development of this country owes much to their contribution. I don’t like the way they have been treated since 1970. They still bear the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the civil war is still nascent, which is wrong.

They have been kept out of the security forces of this country at the strategic levels,
the law enforcement of this country at the most strategic levels, they are ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not know how many permanent secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure how many senior police officers are Igbo, and same goes for the Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups in this country. In fact, it is a nation within a nation. The major manpower pool of this country is being supplied by the Igbo. I was so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) and the Igbo were not represented; I went to court to fight the cause of the Igbo.

It was after my suit in court, challenging Abacha and asking that PRC
composition be set aside by the court until Igbo were given their rightful
place that Abacha then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.”

You fool.

Can you not see the irony in your response? You present an example of a Yoruba man successfully defending the entire Ndi'gbo to show how Yorubas and Hausas marginalize Igbos. Sorry...

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Emycord: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
OP is stupid. very stupid fellow the term "most" is superlative it does not mean igbo are the "only" marginalised people. but of all marginalised groups they suffer it "most". for the igbo its like a "state sponsored" to "punish" to permanently keep igbo's down. on the opp side of the igbo are the
1 hausas
2 fulani
and these two appear to be the most favoured followed closely by the yoruba
our people say "na ekee oke naka naka amalu ndi akpolu asi"

1 Like

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by phase1: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2018
If you guys don't want to hear about the atrocities you are committing against the Igbos then divide the country and let them go for Godsake.

Stop telling us that other tribes are marginalized therefore nothing wrong in marginalizing Igbos. That's nonsensical logic.

The Igbo culture fundamentally rises against injustice and the Igbo man will never be detered or intimidated into being silent. Your shout-down tactics have not stopped them from voicing out since 40 years ago, it won't stop them in the next 40 years if the injustice continues.

If you can't make peace with this reality, let them go in peace for everyone's good.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by NdiaraIGBO: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
proffemi:

You fool.

Can you not see the irony in your response? You present an example of a Yoruba man successfully defending the entire Ndi'gbo to show how Yorubas and Hausas marginalize Igbos. Sorry...

Thank you, that guy ......his emotions are maginalising his brain
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Cooly100: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2018
proffemi:

You fool.

Your idiocy has cut over the normal barrier...

Is it the Yoruba people that are marginazling the Igbos or the Federal goverment?

Free education is never the best. All cheap things are FREE.

We are talking about marginalization and not who confirmed it... You are utterly paraniod.

What is the topic again cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Cooly100: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Thank you, that guy ......his emotions are maginalising his brain

See how you free education folks reason...

Check the topic of this thread..again.

1 Like

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by mpianya39(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:

Oga abdelrahman, stop begging for unity na undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by mpianya39(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
proffemi:

You fool.

Join your hero Awolowo...

1 Like

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Emycord: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Remimadrid:

WE ARE not talking about appointments but systemic marginalisation

1 Like

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
mpianya39:

Oga abdelrahman, stop begging for unity na undecided undecided
me begging for unity? God forbids
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by proffemi: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Cooly100:
Is it the Yoruba people that are marginazling the Igbos or the Federal goverment?
What is the topic again cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must be high. Let me remind you that you typed this before the post I responded to:

Just so you're clear, I have no patience for idiots carrying tribalism on their head, be they Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo. It's usually the dregs, the never-do-well of any tribe that do that, and why should I waste my time with peeps like that?

I just can't stand stupidity. It's almost pathological with me.
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
Sai change cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2018
immhotep:

Sai change cheesy cheesy
i like this funny picture grin grin Fulani amaka grin grin
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
i like this funny picture grin grin Fulani amaka grin grin
Yes. Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
immhotep:

Yes. Igbo amaka
fulbe amaka grin grin
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
fulbe amaka grin grin
Like Abacha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2018
immhotep:

Like Abacha cheesy cheesy
abacha is kanuri,Fulbe amaka
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
and in Benue . .

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
Also in Benue . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2018
immhotep:

and in Benue . .
i need one Igbo girl grin grin

Fulbe amaka
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
i need one Igbo girl grin grin

Fulbe amaka
We are not surprised cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
immhotep:

We are not surprised cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa onyeoga
what a beautiful girl
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
what a beautiful girl
you wan marry am abi?
Like alariiwo grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2018
immhotep:

you wan marry am abi?
Like alariiwo grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
fulbe amaka shocked
Re: Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
fulbe amaka shocked
Dont say this in the presence of Benue people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki's Steps To Become Nigeria's Next President / BREAKING: Gov Obiano’s Aide Found Dead In His Room / 2019: Second Term For Buhari will further Weaken the Nigeria Economy – HSBC UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.