Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) (3163 Views)

George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by INTERMAN: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2018
What do you have to say? Do you think the former football star can deliver?

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Take this rubbish news outta here

This is Nairaland not Liberialand

Those driver nor get sense oh , unaa see full kportorkportor una still carry una motor enter undecided

13 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by INTERMAN: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Those driver nor get sense oh , unaa see full kportorkportor una still carry una motor enter undecided
so you want them to fly ABI?

2 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Uyiii: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2018
pyyxxaro:

is Nairaland streamlined to 9ja news alone??

I know you, you always drop comments before you think.
It's obvious your hands are faster than your brain.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by SternProphet: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2018
INTERMAN:
so you want them to fly ABI?

What evil fake news is this?. No wonder people hate Nigerians. Lying, sub human race of people.
George Wear just came into office. How could this be counted against him. What inferiority, genetically acquired wickedness and cluelessness could make someone tell lies like this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Uyiii: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2018
SternProphet:

What evil fake news is this?. No wonder people hate Nigerians. Lying, sub human race of people.
George Wear just came into office. How could this be counted against him. What inferiority, genetically acquired wickedness and cluelessness could make someone tell lies like this
Lol. nor vex Bros, abeg reduce the compound vocabulary smallcheesy
That aside, I couldn't agree more with you, the days are still very young for him in office and as such shouldn't be discredited for the condition of this road at all.
who knows, prolly projects are on to ameliorate and mitigate dilapidated infrastructures as this.

but for the person you quoted, dunno if you're directly blasting him. wanted to say he's right, prolly that road is the only alternative they have enroute other places, and of course can't 'fly' but will have to manage it like that.

I've only got qualms with the first poster who's saying this isn't Liberialand and so we shouldn't know what's happening around the world because it isn't worldland but Nairaland.
You'll agree with me this sounds stupidly stupid and just because of FTC, some peeps forget to make use of their brain.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by nNEOo(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
That Moses Chalse is a clown!

Road that has been like that for more than 20yrs without any fix aside the usual rhetorics.
Weah is going to fix that Road thanks to this unpaid publicity.
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
The man that entered yesterday That is yet to make appointments finish

I wish I can see who post this rubbish

8 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Uyiii:

is Nairaland streamlined to 9ja news alone??

I know you, you always drop comments before you think.
It's obvious your hands are faster than your brain.

People de talk , u won still talk

With ur frog face

Your mouth de smell armpit grin
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by INTERMAN: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2018
SternProphet:

it is not me that posted it o. It is your people. I am just doing a favour so George weah can fix the road for you. Nigeria and Liberia are friends. We helped you end the 2003 war remember.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Uyiii: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
pyyxxaro:

People de talk , u won still talk

With ur frog face

Your mouth de smell armpit grin
I'll start taking you serious the day you remember to collect your brain where you dropped it.
I really hope and pray it hasn't been smashed to pieces, if not, you'll just remain a retard for Life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2018
This OP must be a fool. Does he know his age at all?

I doubt he does, else he will know that Goerge Weah just got into office as President
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by HighIQ(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
hmmmm
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by dadavivo: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2018
President that is not up to 3 months old. OP are you drunk?

besides so many Nigerian roads are worst than this. so don't try to act like Buhari is not useless

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2018
pyyxxaro:

abi this is nairaland ,strictly on Nigerians news and no more other news.
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by 4kDdullard: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2018
SternProphet:

You are 100% right
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by 4kDdullard: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
INTERMAN:
Go see your doctor asap please.
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018
They should free the guy jor! He just came to office
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by nelsonebby(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2018
The person driving the total tanker is clearly not normal
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by CONFAMA: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Even South east in Liberia is full of potopoto

grin

Why is SE synonymous with potopoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin,no be yesterday d man enter power...propaganda media. That road is so bad just like in Congo. corrupt leaders everywhere.
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by giftedheart1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
INTERMAN:
seems the guy came with the road from his house abi? he is barely 5months old as a president and u r complaining about a road that had been in its bad condition from antiquity. fear God o. are there no roads in Nigeria that are worst than this?
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by chubinwa(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
I expected something worst than this. how will Liberians expect good things from a leader who seeks advice from Buhari in how to run his administration
Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
CONFAMA:
Even South east in Liberia is full of potopoto

grin

Why is SE synonymous with potopoto
na wetin I wan talk be that.

Why every south east always under developed and full of potopoto. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of A Road In Liberia Under George Weah (photos) by INTERMAN: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Russia Has Lost 2,800 Troops, 80 Tanks, 516 Armored Vehicles, 10 Airplanes, / [video] We Kill Nigerians So That Our Children Will Have Work South African Lady / "Africa Is A Cemetery"- Vladimir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.